Pranks (Part 3- Operation: BLACK SHEEP OF EUROPE!

"Um, who's house is this peedo?"

"My name is FRANCIS! and this house is a "friend" of mine~." He replied.

You and Francis were on a mission to prank Arthur while Antonio was taking care of Gilbert. Since Gilbert couldn't teach you the art of pranking for awhile, Francis was teaching you.

You hid behind a tree with Francis and waited for Francis to tell you what the plan was.

"When I give you the code, you go inside his house and put THIS in his stove." Francis told you taking out a small ball and giving it to you.

You nodded, running by Arthur's door waiting for the go. Francis knocked on the door and after a minute or so a man with the biggest eyebrows you have ever seen opened the door.

"Bonjour, BLACK SHEEP OF EUROPE!" Francis said smirking.

That was your cue but all you could do was stare at eyebrows.

"Ello, FROG!" Arthur said annoyed.

Francis took a glance over at you and saw you staring at Arthur's eyebrows. Arthur noticed Francis looking at something next to him and was turning his head to look.

"What are you looking at-"

Before Arthur could say anything else, Francis pounced on him covering his eyebrows.

"HAHA MADE YOU LOOK BLACK SHEEP OF EUROPE!"

When Francis did that, it broke your stare. You shook your head trying to get yourself to focus on the task and ran in his house. You saw the stove and pulled the door open and saw what looked like rocks to you.

"What the hec?" You said surprised that he would put rocks in his stove. You took the rocks out and put them in you pocket thinking that you were doing a favor for him. After that, you put the ball in the stove and closed it shut. When you were going out the door you notice a envelope that said: TOP SECRET! DO NOT READ UNLESS ANTI-BTT!

"Hmmm, I'm not technically part of the BTT...so I can read it!" You said taking the envelope with you and running out of the house. As soon as you ran out of the house, you saw Francis on top of Arthur pinning him down. They both looked at you and said "It's not what you think!"

You took out a camera and took a picture of them and ran.

"SHIP IT!!"

______________________________________________________

You may change it to "DO NOT SHIP!" If you want. Anyways hoped you liked it and I wish you Eternal Happiness and PAASSTTAA~!