The Broken Radio

You sat in the back seat of the BTT's car with Gilbert as you hummed to yourself happily. You and the BTT just had just gone to a party and boy did they drink. Gilbert was sitting in the back with you because he lost a staring contest against Francis and was very mad because of it. Francis was the only one out of all of them that was actually pretty sober so he is the one that's driving now. 

"I WANT MY MOMMY!" Gilbert yelled drunkenly throwing a baby-like-tantrum. 

"YOU DON'T HAVE ONE!" Antonio yelled back hiccuping.  

"Oh...right." He said quieting down. 

"I WANT MY DADDY!" Gilbert started again.

"YOU DON'T HAVE THAT ONE EITHER!" Francis yelled back.

"oh...I WANT MY-"

"YOU DON'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE ONE!" Yelled Francis and Antonio at the same time.

"..."

You giggled as you watched and sighed getting bored. "Can you turn on the radio peedo?"

Francis cringed shushing you putting his head down in a frightened manner. "SHHHH! They will hear you!"

"Who? The mo-"

"OF COURSE THE MOTHERS!" Francis covered his mouth taking his hand off the driving wheel then putting them back on quickly.

"...so can you-"

"ok, ok! Hold on." Francis reached for the radio and pushed the play button to turn it on. But it wouldn't play.

"haha, HIC! Let me try~" Antonio said giving it a go but nothing happened.

Gilbert laughed pulling himself over to the front of the car. "KESESESESESESE! YOU LOSERS CAN'T EVEN TURN ON A RADIO!"

"Then you try!" You said smiling.

Gilbert looked at you and ruffled your hair laughing. "JA! WITH THE POWER OF MY AWESOMENESS!" Gilbert yelled triumphantly. Gilbert slowly moved his finger to the button while the suspense built up inside the car. You, Francis, and Antonio watched as he slowing came closer and closer to the power button. Suddenly, Gilbert hit the radio as hard as he could and was pushed back by the sudden loudness of the song.

Suddenly, Antonio squealed and sang "MAKING MY WAY DOWN TOWN, WALKING FAST, FACES PAST, AND I'M HOME BOUND!"

Francis and Gilbert hit the radio as quickly as the could while yelling out a "NOPE!"

The song changed to a new one that sounded very...well...sexual. Francis's eyes widened as he opened his mouth singing. "mmmh...you touch my talala...mmmmh my ding ding dong!" 

Gilbert and me just stared at him wide eyed until Antonio hit the radio and told Francis "NOT IN FRONT OF THE CHILDREN!"

The song changed once again. "A~i~a~i~a,  A~i~a~i~a,  A~i~a~i~a." The song sang. You all tried to hit the radio but in just wouldn't change. You all looked at each other and shrugged sitting back down in your seats.

"WHERES MY SAMURAI?!?" You all sang dancing in your seats (some how XD) to the song. "I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A MAN ALL ACROSS JAPAN JUST TO FIND, TO FIND MY SAMURAI!" Gilbert sang with a drunk tone of voice. 

"SOMEONE WHO IS STRONG AND STILL A LITTLE SHY YES I NEED, I NEED MY ROMANO!" Antonio sang now crying taking out a random tomato and eating it while mumbling about Romano to himself.

Francis patted Antonio on the back and they all continued singing. "A~i~a~i~a! I'M YOUR LITTLE BUTTERFLY! GREEN, BLACK, AND BLUE! MAKE THE COLORS IN THE SKY!"

Suddenly a police siren cut through the music. Francis stepped on the breaks and everyone was quiet. The police came by the windows and told the BTT to step out of the car. You looked through the window at the police officer as the BTT looked down while they were in front of the officer.

"Why is that music on so loud?" asked the officer.

"The radio broke." Francis  replied still looking down.

"Do you know what you boys have done?"

"Was I swerving officer?" 

"Good god no! How much have you had to drink kid? The car wasn't even moving!" The police officer laughed making Gilbert, Antonio, and you laugh as well. Francis crossed arms a little embarrassed and  said "Well what did I do?"

"Well a close by neighbor of this neighbor hood called me reporting that there was a "disturbing the peace" situation and that I  had to go check it out. So, I did and I can see what the problem is." He said walking towards the car and hitting the radio changing the music. "It's the music~"

Suddenly the music changed to the song called "Watch me (Whip/Nae Nae)".  The officer danced the nae nae while singing "Now watch me whip, now watch me nae nae!" You and the BTT's eyes widened as the officer danced. You got out of the car and looked at the BTT and shrugged walking right next to the officer and dancing with him singing "Now watch me whip, whip, now watch me nae nae!" The BTT soon joined you and you all sang "ooo! watch me! watch me! ooo! watch me! watch me!" 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello guys! This a little something I whipped up in like a night or so and its like 12:35 now so yeah. Sorry I haven't posted guys, I just haven't been feeling well and it's just been a terrible month or what ever. I went to the doctor and I guess I have depression. I get to see a counselor on Friday this week so hurray?

Sorry to bore you with that but that's what has been going on if you were wondering. Anyways, I wish you eternal happiness and PAAAAAASSSSSTTTTTAAAAA~