Pranks (Final- Operation: TOMATINA!)

You, Antonio, Francis, And Gilbert hid behind a bush at your guy's front yard. The plan was to wait and then commence the operation. You had no I idea what commence meant but you were pretty sure that it meant to DO the operation.

"Is everyone ready?" Antonio asked looking at everyone.

Gilbert was about to say something about his Pink colored gun but Antonio quickly said "EXCEPT, for Gilbert!"

"Hmpf!" Gilbert said crossing his arms.

"Oui, I can't wait to get my hands on that Brit and beat him so hard~." Francis said smiling and day dreaming about it.

Gilbert and Antonio just looked at him in silence. "Can I do it with you Peedo?!?" You asked excited.

Gilbert and Antonio both yelled "NO!" and hit Francis in the back of the head.

"OW!" Francis wined rubbing his head.

"Hey! I think I see them!" Gilbert said looking over the bush. You climbed on Gilbert's back and looked over and saw the Eyebrow man along with two other men you didn't recognize. One had blond hair that was slicked back and bulky and the other had a mean face with a curl on his head.

"Ok commence operation..."

"TOMATINA!!!" Everyone yelled running out of the bush towards them. You smiled laughing and riding on Gilbert's back.

Arthur quickly looked at you and the others with surprise and confusion. "WHAT THE BLOODY-ACK"

You shot Arthur right in the mouth with a....tomato? You looked at your gun confused but just ignored it and raised your hands in victory. "I Shot one!!"

"NICE SHOT!" Gilbert exclaimed. "FIRE!!!" You yelled pointing at all of them.

"Uh oh." Ludwig and Lovino said nervously backing away slightly.

Everyone fired at all of them and they all fell down piled with tomatoes.

"YAY!!! Can we have ice cream tonight?!?" You asked them excitedly.

"Of course you can!" Antonio said.

"Ja! Kesesesese~" Gilbert picked you up walking with Antonio to the front door of the house. "We did win after all!"

"Why is Peedo on top of the eyebrow man again?" You asked innocently pointing at Francis and Arthur. Gilbert and Antonio turned to face them and took out their camera's.

Francis and Arthur looked at you guys and said "Wait, WE CAN EXPLAIN!"

"SHIP IT!!" You, Antonio, and Gilbert yelled.

SNAP!
----------------------------------------------
I added a little FrUk in there *wink*. This one was short and sweet. so Hope you guys liked it and enjoyed this series! And as always I wish you eternal happiness and PAAAASSSTTTAAA!