Kidnapped part 3

WARNING: Violence and Gore! And maybe child abuse...and cussing...like a lot. In this part, there will be a LOT of torture.

(f/c)-Favorite Color
(M/n)-Mother's name
(F/n)-father's name
___________________________
~In Anti-BTT Basement~

Andre grabbed you and slammed u down on the metal table stained with a red substance. You struggled yelling, "LET ME GO BUTTHEAD!!!" Andre rolled his eyes annoyed and strapped u down "Or what dipshit?" He said smacking you hard across the face.

You cried out in pain starting to begin to cry. Andre snickered and said in a bitter tone "That's what I thought~." You kept your mouth shut afraid of being hit again and turned your head to your left seeing Francois grabbing strange scary tools. You had no idea what they were going to do with those but you knew it wasn't good.

You gulped as they all grabbed different tools; Andre had what seemed like a normal knife, Francois had what seemed like a old knife, and Gillen had a scalpel. They all crowded around you smirking creepily. The closer they got, the more darker it became. Your eyes widened in fear and you became scared and started scream "HELP! PLEASE! GILBERT!"

Gillen slashed your little leg making a deep cut. You screamed out in pain crying. "STOP!!!" You cried out squirming in pain. "No one can save you." Gillen said. Francois dug his rusty scissors into the wound Gillen had made and cut once to make it longer. You screamed in agony struggling to break free. The intense pain shot up from your leg. You could barely breath through the pain since he kept hurting your wound.

"H-help..." You cried softly through the pain. "Your guys...are just...idiots..." Andre stabbed your forearm angrily and yelled "What did u say?!?" You cried out in pain shaking your head from right to left as if trying to ignore the pain. Blood shot out from your forearm soaking your sleeve. "I said," Andre deepened the stab hitting your bone that suddenly cracked from the pressure of the knife. "What did you say?" You screamed madly as tears rolled down your cheeks like waterfalls. "Heh, fine I'm just going to keep on then~." He smirked stabbing your same arm over and over again. You screamed over and over again until your arm went numb. Your eyes started to fade as they became exhausted but the pain couldn't let you faint. "Help..." You cried weakly.

They all looked at you and laughed madly. "Help? There's no help in hell kid!"  They all raised up their weapons and smiled while you let out another bloody scream.

~Back to BTT~

They all stood in front of a old house breathing heavily except for Gilbert.

"I-I can't breath!" Antonio said trying to breath as he fell to the ground and continued to breath heavily. Francis bent over a little grabbing his lower back. "And my back hurts!"

Gilbert rolled his eyes "Well it's not my fault that you eat tomatoes everyday and you are getting to old!" He said pointing at them.

"What is that supposed to mean?!?" Antonio said pouting.

"It means your fat." Francis explained plainly.

"Oh." Antonio said a little hurt and mumbled to himself that he needs to lose weight.

"Come on guys! (Y/n) is in there!" Gilbert ran to the door. I know she is! He kicked the door open and went inside; Antonio and Francis followed him. "Couldn't you have opened the door a little softer?!?" Francis scolded Gilbert. "Well sorry, we just have all the time in the world now don't we?" Gilbert said sarcastically.

They walked quietly in a hallway and heard faint noise from a door to their left. "Did you guys hear that?" Francis whispered. The others both nodded and turned to the door. Gilbert opened the door first and saw a stair case leading down into a basement. The faint noise turned into a loud bloody scream from you. Their eyes opened and they ran down the stair seeing the 2p BTT torturing you.