Pranks (Part 1- Operation: SUCK IT LOSER!)

You followed Gilbert, running behind a bush with him. Today, Antonio and ️Francis were gone for business reasons so Gilbert thought he might teach you some lessons on pranks.

You heard piano music coming from the house.

"Who is that Gilbert?" You asked looking confused.

"Kesesesese~ well you see, there is a snobby rich loser in there that is not awesome!" Gilbert said taking out a big red button. "So what I need u to do, is press this button to teach this loser a lesson!"

"But what did he do wrong?"

"He messed with the AWESOME ME!!" Gilbert yelled laughing a little too loud. Gilbert covered his mouth noticing he had said that a little too loud. You and Gilbert heard the music suddenly stop.

Gilbert pushed you deeper into the bush and gave u the red button.You took the big red button and saw the "loser" Gilbert was talking about walk out of the door.

"Push it when I tell you the code word phrase thing we worked on ja?" Gilbert said whispering to you. You nodded getting ready to hit the button.

Gilbert nodded and stood out of the bushes walking toward the "loser".

"What do you want Gilbert?"

"Kesesese~ I just wanted to do something awesome!"

"And what would that be?" The "loser" said skeptically sounding like he could care less about what Gilbert had to say.

"COMMENCE OPERATION: SUCK IT LOSER!!!" Gilbert yelled taking out a pie and slamming it onto the "loser's" face.

You ran out of the bushes and held the button pushing it while saying "SUCK IT LOSER!" You tried as hard as you could to sound like Gilbert with accent and all.

"Kesesese~!" Gilbert ran to you and picked you up running while the "loser's" piano blew up.

"PRUSSIA!" The "loser" said trying to wipe the pie from his face. You laughed sticking your tongue out at the man.

Prussia looked at you with great pride in his eyes and wiped a tear away. "They grow up so fast..."

"But I'm only this many!" You said holding up five fingers smiling.

Gilbert laughed slowing down into a walk. You looked behind Gilbert and saw a women with long brown hair in a dress holding up a frying pan running toward them.

"Who is that?" You said pointing at her.

"Who is-" Gilbert looked behind him and saw her. "OH NO! ITS THE WO-MAN!!!!"

Before Gilbert could do anything, the Wo-Man threw the pan straight into his face making him fall. You landed on his belly safely.

"Haha you just got played!" You laughed smiling innocently.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Haha I decided to do this at 11:30 p.m. just because I happened to thought of something like this!

I hoped U liked it and I wish u all eternal happiness and PAAASSSSTTTAAA~