Butt Buddies Or Nah?

When Naruto finally decided to go home, he made sure to be quiet. How ridiculous, this was HIS home, not that Sasuke's. Naruto has done nothing but be a good friend and host, so why is he tiptoeing into his own goddamn room?

It was a smart move though, since Sasuke was out cold on the futon. Thank god, Naruto was really not in the mood to deal with him.

His unexplained arrival was one of the most stressful things to happen to him. Hopefully Shikamaru would have a solution for this soon.

A creak in the floorboards made the blonde boy freeze in his spot, he had one foot on the floor and the other foot in the air, and he was so close to falling on the sleeping Uchiha.

He remained silent, and after Sasuke let out a snore, he knew he was free to move again. Carefully and quietly, like a true ninja, he made it onto his bed.

Somehow, the tan boy managed to settle his thoughts, but as he was drifting into slumber, he heard a semi-familiar buzzing.

hOtLiNe BLinG bABy

"What the shit-" Naruto cursed as he leaped out of bed and tried to muffle the noise of the phone. He panicked and shoved it into his pants before stressfully dancing around the room as quietly as possible.

When the sleeping Sasuke stirred, Naruto knew it was time to flee, he quietly and quickly speed-walked outside and away from his apartment.

The phone stopped its ringing just seconds before Naruto could answer. He checked the text messages as he sighed.

6:15pm
💔Menma💔:
I know you said not to call you but please talk to me.

8:35pm
💔Menma💔:
Goddamnit Sasuke please talk to me.

9:08pm:
💔Menma💔:
I swear to god if you're just ignoring me.

11:23pm
💔Menma💔:
SASUKE WE NEED TO TALK

11:27pm
💔Menma💔:
THIS ISN'T A JOKE

11:31pm
💔Menma💔:
OI SASUKE YOU BETTER PICK UP

11:33pm
💔Menma💔:
I'M NOT GONNA STOP CALLING UNTIL YOU PICK UP

Naruto figured he could at least talk to the poor guy in Sasuke's place. He waited patiently for the next phone call, and in mere seconds, Menma's name appeared on the screen.

Naruto pressed the 'accept call' button and he opened his mouth to greet the guy on the other line-
"FINALLY I GOT YOU, SASUKE PLEASE, WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS."

Naruto cringed at how loud the other boy was being, but he replied with "Uh, hi? Sorry but this isn't Sasuke, he's asl-"

"WHERE'S SASUKE?!" Naruto cringed once more. "...As I was saying, he's asleep at the moment, I figured the calls would wake him up, so here I am."

He heard a sigh from the phone. "Alright. Who am I talking to? And where is Sasuke exactly?" Menma asked.

Naruto remained quiet, he didn't really know how to explain the whole 'I'm basically you but from a different dimension'. "Well uh, I'm Naruto, and I'm just a friend of Sas-"

"Oh I know who 'Naruto' is, I heard a lot about you." Naruto was too tired at this point to even pick up any hostility in Menma's voice.

Naruto chuckled nervously. "Oh, so you know about the whole dimen-" He was quickly cut off by "Yes, I'm aware of that, and if you think it's funny to be pulling people out of their own dimensions for entertainment, then you've got another thing coming!"

Naruto sighed. Did this Menma guy actually think Naruto as capable of pulling something like this? "What- No, I didn't do this. What makes you think I did this?"

"I heard that your Sasuke isn't even in your village, so maybe you've decided to kidnap mine and keep him." Menma said as Naruto face-palmed. "No that's not what happe- wait, who told you about the Sasuke from my dimension?" Naruto was squinting suspiciously at this point.

"My Sasuke did." Throughout the entire conversation, Menma's voice managed to stay hostile, somehow. "Why do you keep saying 'My Sasuke' like that? I get that he's from your dimensi-"

"He's not just from my dimension, moron. He's mine." Naruto choked on his spit before he wheezed. "wOAH HOLD UP, ARE YOU SAYING YOU AND HIM ARE LIKE BUTT-BUDDIES OR SOMETHING?!"

Menma sighed and said "Oh jeez, listen, I don't know what he's told you but we ar-" Naruto waited patiently for him to continue his sentence, but when he didn't, he removed the phone from his ear and checked the screen.

"It died? You have got to be kidding me." He sighed in frustration.

A/N: THROW ME INTO A BURNING BUILDING AND CALL ME TADASHI. I literally had this entire chapter typed up for MONTHS but I completely forgot to post it...fml, I've been busy beta reading for KakashiSavageMut666, if you're into Riverdale or The Walking Dead, please check her out lmao. ANYWAY I'LL TRY TO UPDATE REGULARLY NOW