Mysterious Appearance

"....Naruto?" Sasuke said with the same confused expression on his face. "Wait, you're the guy who looks like Menma! I remember you!" He said smiling. Naruto smiled slightly.

"Hey so uh, does this mean you're back in my world again?" Sasuke asked. Naruto frowned and said "No, I'm pretty sure this means you're in my world."

"Huh? What would I be doing in your world?" Sasuke asked.  "Look, I know just as much as you do at the moment." Naruto said as he scratched his head. "Well it would explain why the stores seem kinda different around here, and it would also explain why I can't get into my own damn house." Sasuke chuckled as a smile formed on his face.

Naruto smiled slightly at the other boy. Talking to this guy always messes with my head. He thought. "So, what now?" Asked Sasuke as he fiddled with his hair. "You don't seem very worried for a guy who just found out he was basically in a different dimension." Naruto stated.

"....Do you want me to cry? Or throw a tantrum?" Sasuke said sarcastically. "No, I just expected you to be disappointed or something." Naruto said awkwardly. "Pffft, I've got nothing important to do in my world anyway." The raven-haired boy said as he stared blankly at Naruto.

"What? Won't your friends be worried? What about your family?" Naruto asked as he furrowed his eyebrows. "Sure my friends will be worried, but what can ya do? Menma will probably be furious with me, but I don't care, he's an ass anyway." Sasuke looked at the ground as he spoke. "Huh? I thought you were close to Menma." Naruto said confused. "Well yeah, we're best friends, but we're basically complete opposites." Sasuke frowned at the ground.

Naruto laughed awkwardly. I know how that feels. He thought as he asked "What about your family?" Sasuke didn't move or blink as he responded with "Itachi isn't supposed to come home for a while." "What about your paren-" Naruto's question was cut off with a hostile remark from Sasuke. "Do you think this is a joke?"

"A joke? No!" Naruto said defensively. Sasuke glared at Naruto. "Look, I didn't mean to sound rude, but I had no idea tha-" Naruto was interrupted by Sasuke slowly walking away. "Hey! Come back!" He shouted as he grabbed his friends shoulder.

"You can't just walk around like you are now, people will see you and mistake you for the Sasuke from my world!" Naruto said as Sasuke turned around. "So?" He replied with a pouty expression on his face. "The Sasuke from my world is a criminal, you'll get mistaken for him and and they'll arrest you, and it's more than likely that you'll be executed." Naruto said with a sad look on his face.

"But I've been walking around for an hour and no one's said anything. Besides, what're you gonna do? Put me in some stupid disguise?" Sasuke laughed as Naruto smirked. Different guy, same attitude. He thought. "Come with me, and be quick, I don't want to get busted." He said as he grabbed Sasuke's wrist and dragged him.

"Isn't your house the other way?" Sasuke asked as Naruto dragged him around. "I'm pretty sure I know where my house is." He said sarcastically. "Yeah but Menma's house is the other way." Sasuke said as he frowned. "We're not going to Menma's house, we're going to my house."

Naruto quickly unlocked his front door and shoved Sasuke inside before rushing in himself. "This place is really small." Sasuke said as he took his shoes off and walked around. "Shut up." Naruto said as he hurried to his dresser and searched through the drawers.

Sasuke quietly looked around Naruto's house, and he soon found himself touching everything on his nightstand. Eventually he saw a picture of team Kakashi and picked it up.

"Hey Sasuke do you think you'll be able to fi-" Naruto stopped mid-sentence as he turned around and saw Sasuke looking at a picture. Sasuke didn't respond and he stared at the picture. Naruto grabbed a few things from his dresser and he walked over to Sasuke.

"Hey, Naruto, why do I- I mean Sasuke look so angry in this picture?" Sasuke asked not taking his eyes off of the picture. Naruto chuckled and said "He hated my guts back then, actually lemme rephrase that. He's always hated my guts. We were so obsessed with beating one another back then, and we were always hurdling insults at eachother. For him it must've meant he disliked me, but I've always thought of our fights as a sign of friendship. I felt like an argument for us was a normal conversation."

Sasuke looked at the blonde boy blankly. "Ah, sorry, I kinda got carried away there." Naruto smiled. "Don't worry about it, it's nice knowing that other people have that kind of relationship too." Sasuke said as he smiled back. "What do you mean?" Naruto asked. "Menma and I are usually fighting, I mean most of the time it's me who starts it, but I just get so mad at him I just explode and storm off. I never actually feel like I hate him though, and he usually chases me down and sorts everything out. I like to think that he doesn't think of our fights as actual 'fights'. Like you said, I feel like it's a normal thing for him and I, I feel like that's how we connect, it's how we understand eachother." Sasuke said as he smiled slightly.

Naruto smiled happily at his friend, and patted his shoulder. "I'll do my best to get you home, and back to Menma." Naruto gave the Raven-haired boy a thumbs-up. "Really? Awww but I wanted to hang out with you for a while." Sasuke pouted.

Now he's acting like his usual self, I think. Naruto thought as he said "You can, but not as you." He handed his friend a trench coat, a fedora, and a fake moustache. Sasuke held the clothes with a confused expression plastered on his face. "Don't question me, okay? I get weird stuff from Konohamaru." Naruto scratched his head. "Just go put that stuff on already."

A/N: You might've noticed but I've turned the Road To Ninja Sasuke into my own version of the one in Road To Ninja, and since we don't know much about him in the first place, I'm just going to make my own stuff up for him.