Insane Too Soon

Sasuke was trying to occupy himself while he waited for Naruto to return. Naruto had suddenly insisted that he go shopping for "groceries" on his own, and left Sasuke at his house alone.

Maybe he was thrown off a little when I told him I like Menma. Sasuke thought as he began to hum. He looked around the room. He wanted to clean something, but he'd already cleaned the entire apartment quite thoroughly.

While he pondered about what he could do to pass time, he felt the room get colder. He wondered if he should put a jacket on, but it would probably be too hot for a shirt and a jacket, but it's too cold for just a shirt. He came the conclusion that wearing just a jacket would probably be perfect. He looked around the room for any spare jackets.

When he found the orange and black jacket, he was glad that Naruto wasn't wearing it today. He slipped the jacket on and went about his business.

He walked back into the bedroom and flopped onto Naruto's bed. He stared at his phone quietly. "Maybe I was too harsh on Menma." He mumbled to himself as he checked for any missed calls or new messages.

Sasuke sighed and stared at the ceiling. Naruto's jacket is actually pretty comfortable. Sasuke thought as he yawned. He grabbed the pillow and hugged it. He closed his eyes and breathed in the scent of the pillow.

It smells kinda like Menma. He thought as he started to drift asleep. He had enough time for a nap before Naruto got home, right?

About an hour later, Naruto came home and put a shopping bag on his dining table. "Sasuke? I'm home." He called out, but he didn't receive a reply. Is he ignoring me now? He thought before he walked into his bedroom.

"Sas-" He froze when he looked over at his bed. He stared at Sasuke, cuddling a pillow. He couldn't believe what he was seeing, it looked nearly exactly like the Sasuke he knew when he was young, and he was wearing his jacket.

Naruto's cheeks started to get warmer when he walked closer to his bed. Sasuke didn't have pants on, just boxers. Naruto wished he didn't find the pale boy's peaceful expression so adorable. He couldn't help himself, he had to verify that he wasn't just having a strange dream.

Naruto reached out and brushed his hand against Sasuke's hair. Shit. Was Naruto's only thought when Sasuke's onyx eyes fluttered open. The blonde stepped back when Sasuke slowly sat up.

The raven-haired boy covered his mouth when he yawned, and his sweater paws made Naruto's cheeks go even redder.

"Oh, Naruto. You're home already?" Sasuke replied lazily. Naruto didn't hear him, he was busy staring down at the pale Uchiha's collarbone, the jacket was unzipped far enough for him to see a bit of his chest too.

Naruto's heart was pounding. He didn't know why, but he really wanted to touch Sasuke, his skin looked so pale and smooth, and his orange and black jacket looked a little too big on him which only made him look smaller and cuter.

Sasuke smiled smugly. "Oh I see, you noticed, huh? Sorry, I got cold." He said as he got off the bed and stood up. Naruto remained speechless, he simply continued to stare at Sasuke.

"Speechless. It's alright, I know I look really goddamn cute like this, I don't blame you." Sasuke winked at his blonde friend before going into the kitchen. He started to put away the groceries when Naruto followed him.

"You know, I was gonna wait for you to come home, and I was gonna pounce on you and say something like 'Welcome home, Naruto-kun~', but I guess you would've hated that, huh?" Sasuke rambled as he went to put something on the top shelf. He made sure to show off his ass when he bent over to put things in the fridge.

Naruto had to lean on a chair just so his knees wouldn't give out. He was having a really hard time remaining calm when Sasuke was clearly trying to seduce him.

Sasuke smirked and hurried back over to the bed, he climbed onto it and pretended to fix up the the pillow and sheets. When Naruto walked in, the raven-haired boy was on his hands and knees. Before Naruto even had time to react, Sasuke wiggled his butt suggestively while he "fixed" the sheets.

"Sasuke?" Naruto managed to choke out. Sasuke smirked. "Hey, you can come over here and touch me, if you want. You don't have to hold back." Sasuke said.

Naruto hesitatingly made his way over to the bed. As he crawled onto the bed, Sasuke pulled the tan boy on top of him and wrapped his arms around his neck.

Naruto's heart was still pounding and he was breathing heavily, yet Sasuke seemed unusually fine. Sasuke moved up and gently pressed his lips against Naruto's for a couple seconds, as if to encourage him.

Naruto stared blankly at Sasuke, and the lack of reaction from the blonde boy irritated the other. Sasuke frowned slightly, and sighed.

The sigh came off as a cute expression of frustration, and that's all it took for Naruto to lose his control, well, what he had left of it of course.

The blonde ninja found himself smashing his lips against the boy beneath him. Sasuke whimpered, but he offered no resistance. Naruto exhaled heavily through his nose as he closed his eyes and deepened the kiss.

Sasuke moaned and that's all it took for Naruto to shove his tongue into the raven-haired boy's mouth.

Their tongues continued to do their own thing, until Sasuke groaned, at this point Naruto pulled his mouth away from the other's for air. Both the boys were breathing heavily.

Sasuke's half-lidded eyes stared into Naruto's breathtaking blue eyes as the raven-haired boy panted. Then, came the slightest whisper of "Menma," and Naruto jolted up and away from Sasuke.

The smaller boy frowned, obviously mad about their make-out session being put to a stop. "Why'd you stop?" He asked.

Naruto distanced himself from the bed quite quickly, knocking into his wardrobe in the process. "I forgot to buy some stuff." He mumbled as he left the apartment with wobbly feet.

Sasuke was left sitting on Naruto's bed, alone. Why do I always seem to end up like this? Alone, and unsatisfied? Sasuke thought as he quietly got up to finish putting the remaining shopping away.

Meanwhile, Naruto stressfully put as much distance between himself and his apartment as possible. What the fuck? What the FUCK? WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT? That definitely happened, there's no doubting that DEFINITELY happened, but why? Why the fuck did he do that- no, why the fuck did I go along with it? Am I insane? Am I losing my mind? Naruto didn't know if he could think straight anymore.

That Sasuke hadn't even been here for a week, but it feels like he's already getting swept away. Who's fault is it? It can't be Naruto's, right? There's no way he'd harbour such feelings for THE Sasuke, let alone a Sasuke he barely knew....right?

A/N: I haven't updated in forever OMG I'm so sorry, anyway, hopefully there will be more angst,
I think all the sexual stuff is over for now, no promises tho. ;)