Sasuke and Menma

"Seriously?! Where are you?!" Menma shouted through the phone. "I'm technically not Sasuke right now, so do you want to leave a message or something?" Sasuke said. "Sasuke! I'm serious! Where. Are. You." Menma's tone got more hostile everytime he spoke.

"Okay, okay, fine, calm down, It's a long story, but I'm alright." Sasuke sighed, as he heard a similar response through the phone. "Don't scare me like that." Menma said as his voice remained serious.

"Why do you even care?" Sasuke asked suddenly. "Is that even a question? We're friends you numbskull." Menma replied. "Sure didn't seem like it this morning." Sasuke mumbled. "Excuse me?" Menma was getting irritated at his friend's attitude. "You've been ignoring me a lot lately, and when you do speak to me, you're a complete ass about it." Sasuke said as he frowned angrily. "You've been avoiding me, Menma, and I'm getting sick of it."

Menma sighed irritably, and said "Listen, I've been dealing with a lot of stuff lately, and I apologise if I've been cold to you, but your behaviour has not been the best either. You've been really needy, whiny, clingy, and emotional, and I'm going to be honest here, it's really distracting."

Sasuke was too busy fuming and shouting at his phone to notice Naruto. "Hey Sas-" Naruto stopped as he saw a very mad Sasuke. "Me?! I'm the one at fault here?! No! Screw you, Menma!" Sasuke shouted as his cheeks were tinted a light pink, probably from anger or embarrassment. Naruto stood silently as he watched his friend shout and argue angrily.

"Don't call me again, asshole!" Sasuke shouted as he quickly hung up his phone and shoved it back into his pocket. He mumbled something about an "insensitive ass" before he noticed Naruto standing infront of him. "....how much of that did you hear?" He asked quietly. "Just the last few parts.... Are you okay?" Naruto studied his friend's frustrated features. Sasuke nodded as he ran his fingers through his dark hair.

"Hey, I got you the shoes you wanted." Naruto smiled as he showed off the shoes he bought. "I know I said they looked stupid, but they seem pretty cool up close, if you ask me." Naruto winked at he handed Sasuke the shoes.

Sasuke smiled at the blonde ninja's attempt to cheer him up. "You bet your ass they look cool, I have a fantastic fashion sense." Sasuke said smugly.

Naruto raised an eyebrow at Sasuke. "Sure, whatever you say." He chuckled, before yawning. "You look kinda tired, maybe you should go home and sleep." Sasuke said. "Yeah, but I guess you'll have to stay at my place until you figure this whole thing out." Naruto said before yawning again. "Oh, uh, sure." Sasuke mumbled. "Let's go already." Naruto said as he grabbed Sasuke's wrist and dragged him down the street.

It didn't take long for Naruto's enthusiasm to die down as he slowed his walking pace. The grip he had on Sasuke's wrist weakened, and his hand lazily let go of the pale wrist, before his fingers brushed against the other boy's palm. If he wasn't so tired, he could've sworn that his friend made an attempt to grab his hand.

"Home sweet home!" Naruto exclaimed as he kicked off his shoes and laid on his floor. "Ah, Sasuke, do you want something to eat? I only have ramen." Naruto said, standing back up. "It's fine, I'm not really hungry." Sasuke replied. "And can I please take this stupid disguise off?" "Yeah sure." Naruto laughed. "Oh and you can use the bathroom first if you want, I've gotta clean my room up a bit."

Once Sasuke was in the bathroom, Naruto sighed and began to slowly tidy up his room. He's had a very long day, and nothing sounds better than sleeping right now.

He pulled out a spare futon and set it up next to his bed. He could barely keep his eyes open, but he needed to bathe before going to bed. He cleaned up a few more things before hearing the bathroom door open. "Oi, Naruto. Your house is so tiny." Sasuke said as he walked out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a black sleeveless shirt, and shorts. He was drying his hair with a towel when he noticed the exhaustion that was clearly written on Naruto's face. "You better hurry up, you don't want to pass out before you can make it to your bed." Sasuke said as he smirked.

"Yeah yeah, laugh it up." Naruto stuck his tongue out at Sasuke as he walked into the bathroom.

Once Naruto had finished with his shower, he walked out of the bathroom. He was wearing a t-shirt and shorts. He saw Sasuke lying on the futon, sleeping soundly. "Pffft, he must've been just as exhausted as I was." Naruto mumbled to himself as he switched off the lights. He snuck into his bed quietly as he heard a snore. "Oh no, please don't tell me he snores." Naruto mumbled to himself.

Sure enough, he heard more snores. Naruto covered his head with his single pillow and tried his best to sleep despite the snores.

Giving up on sleep, Naruto decided to go to the bathroom. He was successful when stepping over the sleeping Sasuke, but on his way back, he slipped on a sock on the floor and slipped. "This is it, this is how I die." He said as he fell onto his slumbering friend.

The air was knocked out of his lungs as his chest impacted his friend's collarbone. He wheezed as heard Sasuke groan beneath him, probably from pain. "Oi Menma... If you want to get to second base with me.... you just have to ask..." Sasuke mumbled with his eyes still closed. "....huh?" Naruto said as his eye twitched. Sasuke sighed as he opened his eyes, then he said "Oh, it's you, Naruto. What are you doing?" Naruto laughed awkwardly as he pulled himself off of Sasuke and crawled back into his bed. "Hehe, sorry. I was coming back from the bathroom and I slipped." Naruto apologised. "Oh okay." Sasuke replied.

Naruto laid on his bed silently until he heard snoring again. He could've sworn Sasuke said "second base". Why would he say something like that to his best friend, it had to be a joke, right? ...but what was Sasuke's relationship with Menma exactly?

A/N: OMFG GUYS I SHOULD'VE SPECIFIED WHICH MENMA WAS CALLING HIM. I MEANT THE MENMA FROM EPISODES 427 AND 428 OF SHIPPUDEN, NOT THEN MENMA FROM ROAD TO NINJA OMFG IM SO SORRY.