Kissing Isn't Casual

"It's nearly midday, get up." Sasuke said as he hit Naruto with a pillow. "No. Lemme sleep." Naruto said as he grabbed the pillow out of Sasuke's hand and covered his head with it.

Sasuke sighed and said "Fine, don't eat breakfast. I'll just eat it all myself." Naruto sat up quickly. "Breakfast? You made...breakfast?" Naruto asked amazed. "Yeah, it turns out that I did have money with me, so I did some shopping." Sasuke said with a smile.

Naruto had only just noticed that Sasuke was wearing an apron, and his shirt. "Are you wearing my shirt?" Naruto asked. Sasuke looked at himself. "Oh, yeah. I should've asked first." Sasuke said. "No, it's fine. Don't worry about it." Naruto smiled as he moved over to his dining table. Sasuke had made eggs, bacon, rice, and tea. Naruto's mouth watered at the food infront of him. "You made all this?" He asked not taking his eyes off of the eggs.

"Yep, I figured it's the least I can do since you let me stay the night." Sasuke smiled. Naruto grabbed his chopsticks and said "Thank you for the food!" before he began eating. Sasuke started to clean up as Naruto ate. "Hey, why don't you eat with me?" Naruto asked with his mouth full. "I'm not really hungry." Sasuke said blankly. "Seriously? I haven't seen you eat anything since you got here, did you eat already?" Naruto said as he stared at his raven-haired friend.

"No." Sasuke replied after a while. "Sit." Naruto said as he pointed at the chair infront of him. Sasuke sighed and sat down. "Here." Naruto said as he handed Sasuke some of his food. Sasuke stared at Naruto as he began to eat slowly and quietly.

Naruto finished his food, but he remained silent and stared at Sasuke. Sasuke stopped eating and looked at Naruto. "What?" He asked. Naruto laughed awkwardly and said "Oh, uh, nothing." Sasuke raised an eyebrow at his friend. It's still so hard convincing myself that he isn't the Sasuke I know. Naruto thought.

"Okay, what's wrong?" Sasuke asked as he put his food down. "Huh? Nothing's wrong." Naruto replied. "You keep staring at me." Sasuke replied frowning. "....Sorry." Naruto apologised. "I didn't mean to, I just-" Naruto didn't finished his sentence, he just looked at the table as if it were the most interesting thing he's ever seen. "It's because I'm Sasuke, isn't it? It's confusing you." Sasuke's expression went blank.

"....it's that obvious, huh?" Naruto mumbled. Sasuke sighed. "Look, I'm sorry if I'm confusing you. Maybe I should just stay at Sasuke's house until this whole thing is over." Sasuke frowned. "I shouldn't distract you with my problems, I'll figure this out myself. I guess it's for the bes-" "No!" Naruto interrupted his friend, which earned him a slightly shocked expression. "It's not your fault! I just need to get over it!" Naruto shouted as he quickly stood up and slammed his hands against the table.

Sasuke looked at his friend as an awkward silence hung in the air. Naruto sat back down slowly, not saying a word. Sasuke mutely made an attempt to grab Naruto's dirty dishes, but Naruto picked them up before Sasuke could and shoved them in his sink. It looks like he cleaned my house while I was asleep too. Naruto thought as he started to wash the dishes himself.

Naruto heard Sasuke sigh from behind him, before he felt a pair of arms slide under his arms and wrap around his waist. Naruto froze, he could feel Sasuke's slightly smaller body pressing up against him. "S-Sasuke?" Naruto managed to squeak out. Sasuke rested his head on Naruto's shoulder. "I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to make you angry." The raven-haired boy mumbled. "Y-You didn't m-make me angry." Naruto chuckled awkwardly. "Is it really okay if I stay here?" Sasuke asked

"Of course!" Naruto said, but Sasuke didn't reply to him. They stood silently for a while longer, before Naruto made an attempt to push Sasuke off him. "Hey, uh, you done?" Naruto asked slightly sarcastically as Sasuke only held onto him tighter. "Sasuke, come on, let go." Naruto said as he tried to wriggle free of his raven-haired friend's grasp.

"No." Sasuke mumbled as he buried his face in Naruto's shoulder. "Seriously? This is awkward, let go." Naruto persisted. "No." he heard Sasuke mumble. "Sasuke, I'm serious. Let. Me. Go." Naruto said sternly. Naruto heard his friend sigh as he slowly loosened his grip and let his arms fall to his sides. "Thank you." Naruto said as he turned around.

Once he had fully turned around, Sasuke immediately pushed Naruto up against the counter. "Hey!" Naruto practically shouted as Sasuke gripped the side's of his blonde friend's shirt. Sasuke rested his head on Naruto's shoulder once again. "Cut it out." Naruto was getting slightly annoyed. "Please?" Sasuke muttered. "Why?" Naruto asked softly. "I miss Menma." Sasuke replied. "....Fine, but only for a little longer." Naruto sighed. He was glad that Sasuke decided to hide his face, Naruto himself was blushing lightly.

They both remained completely silent, and only the sound of calm breathing could be heard. That was, until the slightly shorter, raven-haired boy's grip on Naruto's shirt got tighter, which caused Naruto to look at his friend. A confused noise escaped the blonde boy's mouth, his brain didn't have time to register what was happening when his friend's face inched closer, until he felt soft lips lightly brush over his own. Naruto made a noise similar to a squeak, his first response was to distance himself from Sasuke, and he did. Naruto pushed Sasuke off of him as gently as he could before letting out an extremely awkward laugh. "HAHAHAHA, THAT WAS WEIRD WASN'T IT OH WELL I GOTTA GO TO THE BATHROOM BYE." Naruto spoke really fast and loudly as he ran into the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

"Shitshitshitshit." He repeated as he turned on the cold water and splashed some on his face. "Calm down." He said, looking at his reflection in the mirror. What the hell was that all about?! Is he insane?! Naruto thought. He could still feel his heart pounding. Why am I reacting like this over some kiss? I've kissed Sasuke before, haven't I? ...No, not this Sasuke. He thought. Naruto angrily splashed more water on his face, he needed to calm down.

His eyes wandered from his reflection in the mirror, to his body. He sighed out of frustration when he saw the bulge in his pants. "Goddamnit, this is way too much of an overreaction." He mumbled to himself as he sat on the cold bathroom floor. Why the hell did he have such an intense reaction to a small kiss? Could you even call It a kiss? It wasn't like this the last time I kissed the real Sasuke. He thought. No, this Sasuke is real too.

Was stress the cause of this reaction? Or was it Hormones? Or was it the fact that this kiss was on purpose. He was completely sure that Sasuke purposely tried to kiss him. Why is it different with this Sasuke? He thought before sighing. What is going through that guy's head right now?

Naruto eventually came out of the bathroom. He quietly and slowly closed the door before he turned around. He subtly looked around, but he couldn't see Sasuke. "Maybe he went out for some air." He mumbled to himself. Sure enough, Sasuke's 'disguise' was gone too. Naruto sighed in relief, at least his friend was smart enough to wear the disguise when he left the house. Naruto got ready to leave in search of his friend. The least I can do is apologise for the awkwardness, right? He thought to himself as he left his house.

Naruto trusted his friend, but he still had a bad feeling in his stomach. Something about Sasuke wandering around on his own made him uneasy. He sighed. "Please may he not get himself into trouble." Naruto mumbled.

A/N: I had serious writers block, and literally 90% of the advice I got was "write the gay". The gay doesn't write itself. Anyway, I have no idea where I stand on the whole Sasuke and Menma thing, I'm trying to think of some angsty gay shit to add but my brain just "??????". Oh and I changed the cover photo :))) so nice