Yellow Rose

Naruto was searching around for Sasuke in a park until he heard excited squealing. "Are you entirely French or are you part Japanese?!" "You're Japanese AND French?! That's like so hot!" "My cousin dated a girl from France and she was so gorgeous!" "Foreign guys are always cute!" Naruto's ears were filled with the sound of fangirls.

He saw Sasuke, or Fred, being surrounded by a small group of girls, and he didn't seem very uncomfortable. "Calm down, ladies." Sasuke said as he smiled. He doesn't even seem bothered by that. Naruto thought as his eyes narrowed at the scene infront of him. It didn't seem like Sasuke made any attempt to push the girls away. Naruto watched as Sasuke pulled out a rose from a nearby bush and charmingly presented it to one of the girls. "For you, my dear." He said sweetly, which caused the girls to squeal excitedly.

Naruto sighed, this Sasuke sure loved making the girls go mad. He frowned, how can this guy go from a touchy and mopey homo, to a knight in shining armour? Different guy, same mysterious behaviour. Naruto thought as a smile tugged at his lips.

Sasuke tucked one of the girl's hair behind her ears and winked at her. Okay, that's enough. Naruto thought as he made his way over to Sasuke, but before could reach him, Sasuke put his arm around another girl's shoulders. Naruto scowled as he stomped over to Sasuke and grabbed his collar. "Sorry, Ladies, he has important things to do right now." Naruto said as he dragged Sasuke away.

Sasuke waved apologetically as the girls shouted "call me!". Sasuke laughed awkwardly until the girls were out of sight. "Woah, 1 little kiss and you're drowning in jealousy!" Sasuke chuckled as Naruto froze. "Jealousy?! I'm not jealous!" Naruto let go of his friend's collar and turned to face him.

"Sure." Sasuke said with a smirk on his face. "No one gets mad like that for no reason." "I was mad because you're goofing off with some girls while you should be searching for a way to get you home!" Naruto pointed his finger angrily at Sasuke. "Man, you're really eager to get rid of me." The raven-haired boy said as he casually whacked Naruto's hand away. "What? No! I just- it's because-" The blonde boy found himself unable to find the proper words to finish his sentence.

Naruto could feel the burning stare of his friend's onyx eyes, and he could feel a warmth rising on his cheeks. He swiftly grabbed Sasuke's pale wrist and continued to drag him. "Where are we going?" The pale boy asked nonchalantly. "To Shikamaru." Naruto answered quickly.

"What?! You do realise you'll have to explain everything to him, right? Please don't tell me you expect him to understand." Sasuke said. Although he didn't quite agree with what his friend had planned, he didn't resist against the grip that Naruto had on his wrist.

Sasuke sighed. "Just when I thought you'd take me on a date, you take me to Shikamaru." He frowned as Naruto turned his head to reply with "Ha. Little did you know, the Shikamaru in my world is a genius."

"Ohhh, that makes sense." Sasuke replied. They both fell silent for a minute before Naruto stopped in his tracks, causing Sasuke to bump into him. "...Why would this be a date, by the way?" Naruto asked. Sasuke smirked before replying "I don't know, maybe because you're in love with me?"

Naruto choked on his spit. "Huh?! As if!" His eye twitched when he turned his head to look at his friend. "That's ridiculous, Sasuke." Sasuke chuckled. "It's alright, Naruto, I won't tell anyone about how gay you are." He said as he winked.

Sasuke continued to walk in the direction they were headed to previously, leaving Naruto standing alone. "I'm not gay!" The blonde shouted before he caught up with his friend.

Naruto received no reply as he walked into an alley. "Ohhh, you say you're not gay, yet you lead an attractive and defenceless citizen like myself into a dark alley?" Sasuke said in a mocking tone as he cupped his cheeks with his hands.