Chapter 31- Prom and One Shocking Surprising

This book has only 2 more chapters left...It was actually supposed to be one more...but I decided to twist things up a bit! :) I'm also sorry for the loonng wait!

Dedicated to CrazyGirl56 for making the trailer (check it out on chap.1) oh and this is my longest chapter! Yay me! :)

Pic of what Megan wore to the prom---->

~Chapter 31~

Megan's P.O.V

Yes, I said them. Those words that I had longed to say was finally out of my mouth. And to tell the truth, it felt good for all that pressure to come out of me. I wanted to tell Nathan straight out what I thought about him, and now I just told him I was in love with him.

Lizzy was gaping literally. I guess she hadn't expected me to finally confess. And Nathan? His expression was confusing. He was frozen and unable to speak a word.

"Your...what?" Nathan finally spoke. Did I seriously need to repeat myself?

"I have been in love with you Nathan, since the beginning!" I exclaimed. He looked utterly shocked.

"Really?" He said, still not believing it.

"Yes, I am!" I cried exasperated. He went quiet for a moment, trying to process everything.

"Is that why you rejected me? Cause you were moving away?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah." I said quietly. I heard Lizzy give a sigh from behind.

"Finally you both confess! The whole world was waiting for that, you two love-struck birds!" Lizzy exclaimed. I rolled my eyes.

"Be quiet." I said.

"Andrew has gotta know this. He's been waiting eons for this!" She cried. Nathan and I shook our heads together.

"No, don't!" We said in unison. Lizzy smirked. She looked at the side table beside the couch, and dashed forward to grab my phone which was lying there. I tried getting my phone from her, but she ran away upstairs to make the call to Andrew. I groaned in frustration.

That only left Nathan and me together, alone in the living room. There was awkward silence between us, as neither of us didn't know what to say.

"So...you admit to me huh?" Nathan forced a half smile.

"Yeah...I guess I did." I said.

"And you really mean it?" He asked.

"Of course I do! Why would I lie about love?" I said. He chuckled.

"I don't know...Miss Sour Puss does tend to do things wrong sometimes." Nathan smirked. I gasped.

"You didn't dare use that dreaded nickname!" I exclaimed.

"Oh yes I did." Nathan replied.

"Your not getting away with this!" I cried and lunged forward chasing him around my house. We went around the couches and in and out of rooms and sometimes got cornered, but managed to escape. I didn't look where I was going, and neither did Nathan. We both ended up bumping into each other, and fall to the floor. With me on top of him.

For a moment, I just stared into his eyes. I wondered what life would be like without him. Now that I think of it, Nathan and I need each other. Someone to laugh with, talk with and have...fun. It was heartbreaking to know that all my dreams in the future would be without Nathan. They were completely shattered. He was like the final touch to my life, and if he wasn't there then what would my life really be like? I was clueless about that.

Nathan's hand moved up to my hair and was about to touch it...

A cough interrupted my thoughts and Nathan and I twisted our heads to the side, seeing Lizzy standing there smirking with her arms crossed.