Chapter 17- Stalking Like a Ninja

Here is the chapter!! Enjoy!

Dedicated to cold_lady19

Picture of Nathan to the side...

~Chapter 17~

Megan's P.O.V

"It was terrific Meg! Aaron is the best guy I've ever found!" Exclaimed Lizzy. We were sitting at a small cafe, chit chatting together. Lizzy's date went "epic", according to her. It was Sunday, and Lizzy was telling me about her date.

"What was the surprise?" I asked.

"He took me to this place. I don't know where. But the whole building or room, or whatever it was, was completely dark. Pitch black! And next thing you know, streams of colourful lights appear all over! And we...danced together! Eeee!" She emphasized the word danced.

I raised an eyebrow. Aaron did all that, just on her first date? What was up with this guy?

"That was your first date together. And he did all that?" I asked. Lizzy nodded vigorously.

"Can I meet Aaron right now?" I asked.

"Well...I'll ask him if he can come here." suggested Lizzy.

She texted Aaron and then after a few minutes, got a reply. Lizzy showed me it.

Sure. I would love to meet your friend :)

"Well, he's on his way! But...why are you so suspicious? He's a good guy, not those...what do you call them? Right...those badass, bad boys!" She cried.

"We'll see. He's coming no-" and at that moment, Aaron appeared through the door of the cafe. I recognized immediately, since Lizzy showed me a picture of him before.

Aaron spotted us and walked to our table, smiling. Lizzy stood up and greeted him by giving him a small hug.

"Aaron! So glad you could come!" Exclaimed Lizzy.

"I'll do anything for you cupcake." Said Aaron. Well, what do you know? He's already fancied a nickname for Lizzy.

Lizzy turned to me and introduced me to Aaron.

"This is my best friend Megan. And you already know Aaron." she said.

"Nice to meet you." said Aaron, extending a hand out to me.

"Me too." I merely said, and shook hands with him. He's acting so nice. Wait, maybe too nice!

Lizzy asked Aaron to join us at our table, and he accepted readily. I kept an eye on Aaron and his behaviour. He excused himself to use the restroom. Lizzy started blabbering about Aaron.

"Aaron is so sweet! He got me a beautiful bracelet a few days back!" She exclaimed.

I made mental notes in my mind:

1. He acts too nice.

2. He already calls Lizzy "cupcake".

3. He bought a bracelet.

4. He planned a big surprise for their FIRST date.

Can guys be that sweet and nice enough? Wow...

"You seem to be stuck to Aaron like a leech. What is so special about him anyways?" I asked.

Lizzy gave a gushed sigh. "Oh, he's just so...so Aaron!"

That didn't even make sense.

My thoughts were interrupted when Aaron came back. He sat down beside Lizzy and gave a beaming smile at us.