Chapter 4- Megan is very Annoyed

Chapter 4!! Omg, I am excited as the story goes on!!! I got so many plot ideas to put in.....but it's too early now....don't worry, exciting things will be coming up!! :))) You can believe me......:))

I put a picture of Andrew, the popular jock, played by Douglas Booth :)

~Chapter 4~

That day on Monday was...horrible. I couldn't even describe how terrible it went. And I couldn't even believe myself that I actually cursed to Nathan, clutching him with rage in front of everyone. But he deserved it. He totally did.

The whole week went by, and I never forgave Nathan. He obviousy didn't come up to me and beg for forgiveness. I just didn't talk to him and avoided him as well. Lizzy tried many ways to keep me calm. I felt kind of bad that my best friend had to experience and go along with what happened. She tried so hard into making me happy again. Mike also comforted me heaps of times. That was all I needed.

Whenever I saw Nathan, I would always think he was about to say something to me.

"Don't. Talk. To. Me." I said shortly. Nathan raised his hands as if to surrender. "Chill alright? I never even said anything!" he would say. Then I would leave right away, grumbling.

Mom noticed my moodiness, quite often. I didn't tell her the real reason though.

"Megan, what's wrong? For the past few days, you have been grumbling to yourself. Have you had a fight with a friend?" asked Mom.

"No.."

"Then what is it?"

"You won't believe me if I told you."

"Just tell me."

"Well...the neighbour's son who you think is a goody-two shoes is really bothering me...and it hurts."

"Megan, don't talk nonsense please. I've met Nathan quite a lot of times and he is a gentleman in his way. No buts and come and have dinner." said Mom. Wow, even she never believed me!

I slumped my way to the dinner table. I didn't want to hear anymore about Nathan or anything else. I ate quietly.

"Oh Megan, I forgot to tell you! Linda has invited us over to her house! Isn't that great?" said Mom happily.

Oh no. The last thing I wanted to do was to go over to his house! NOOOOO, I can't take this anymore!!!!!! He's torturing me literally!!

Dinner went by very quietly, as I didn't talk. I wanted to kill Nathan on the spot, if I had a gun.

I had many questions to ask Nathan himself, where he can only answer them.

Why is he torturing me out of all the girls?

Why does he hate me?

Why does he make my life...miserable?

I was in my room, on my bed. With those thoughts swirling in my head, I fell asleep.

Nathan was a guy with mystery. I needed to find out everything I can about him.

And real fast, with no delays.

Hey guys and gals :)

Yeah, I know this chapter is REALLY short!!!! Sorry about that!!!

I have a record!!!!!!! I wrote 3 chapters today!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm already starting to write chapter 5!!!!!!!!!! BUT I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO FINISH IT TODAY!!!!!!!

BYEE!!!!!!!! :))))))

~Scarlett_Gem :)))