Chapter 11- Things Start to Go Wrong :(

Enjoy! I hope you like it.,,thnx a million for voting, commenting and reading,,.....thnx u guys are besties!!!

Again, I put a picture of Megan.... :)

~Chapter 11~

Megan's P.O.V

Tuesday morning, it was a bright, sunny day. The sun was shining very brightly through my window. It was a wonderful day. I got out of bed, brushed while listening to music on my iPhone and went downstairs to have breakfast. It was yummy, omelette, an apple, juice and toast. I went upstairs again to get dressed, choosing a red ruffled, rolled up sleeved sheer top and jeans. Don't blame me, I love sheer tops! Then grabbing my backpack, I waved goodbye to mom, and headed outside.

Today, mom couldn't drive me, cause she was sick and had to stay in bed. So I had to walk to school. It was not far, just a 5-6 minute walk.

I was just locking the door, turned around and saw a figure leaning against the porch wall!

It was Nathan. Wow, he scared me almost!

"You creep! You almost scared me!" I exclaimed. Nathan smiled.

"Sorry, just chill. Anyway, lets walk together. I managed to persuade my mom not to drive me." He said. I grinned and we started to walk slowly.

"I'm just worried that it may have spread around school..." I stated. Nathan nodded.

"Let's just keep our fingers crossed...like you said." He said, reassuringly. He held my hand, and squeezed it. I felt a little relaxed.

As we were walking, I remembered something suddenly. "The dare! It ended...yesterday." I said slowly. Nathan didn't even seem bothered by that.

"To heck with the dare, I don't care about it anymore." Said Nathan. I gave a weak smile, and the rest of the walk was silent.

We arrived at school, and the first person to greet us was Andrew. He looked a bit...worried and sad??? Oh god, I don't want my day to be gloomy.

I hadn't noticed it at first, but then I realized A LOT of people were staring at us (me, Nathan and Andrew). And specially me and Nathan.

What was going on??? I gulped and stood by them. Andrew noticed how worried I was and gave me a light hug. By now, people were starting to whisper to each other.

Would someone tell me what's happening??!!!

I excused myself from Nathan and Andrew, and tried to find Lizzy. Still, some people were looking at me weirdly, when I passed by them.

I finally found Lizzy, thankfully. She was talking with our friends Cindy and Rachael. When she spotted me, she had a worried look on her face. Oh no, don't tell me something's gone wrong.

Lizzy pulled me aside. "Megan I feel so sorry for you!" She exclaimed. I gave her a WTF look?!

Lizzy seemed surprised. "You haven't heard about it yet?? And I thought you would be the first person to know!" She said.

"About WHAT??" I asked, impatiently.

Too late. The school bell rang. Lizzy gave me a sorry look, and went her way. I was really confused.

I started my way to my locker to get my books for first class. Still, some people were looking at me oddly as I passed the hallways.

I wanted to literally scream.

As I opened my locker, I was so surprised to see tons and tons of notes jammed up in my locker. They were from the people in the school, mostly the popular jocks. I sighed, and took a look at a few.