Chapter 29- Heartbroken /♥\

• İtfaf edildi All the readers who read my book! :)

Well..here it is...like I said in my bio...updating on friday and weekends...but today I'm gonna make an exception..since I couldn't wait to publish it! :)

~Chapter 29~

Nathan's P.O.V

I did not hear those words coming out of her mouth, did I? She did not say "I can't", did she? Someone please pinch me, this is all a dream isn't it?

I blinked my eyes a few times, and realized I was in reality. Megan fled from me after saying those words, and she ran off trying to fight back her tears that were coming. No, no, no this is not what I wanted! But why did she reject me? Why? What did I do to her? I've been a good "special" friend to her at all times, and this is the result I get? Why me god? I changed myself, so why now at this precious moment which was going to change my life? Seriously, this is so messed up!

Megan actually rejected me, to be my girlfriend. I did not expect this at all. I stood there frozen, my eyes widened a bit. I was so dejected, I couldn't believe this.

"Wait, Megan!" I tried calling to her, and started running after her. She didn't stop at all, and still tried to fled from me.

"Megan, stop! Please!" I cried out. I tried gaining my speed, and soon found myself running after her! She could run fast!

After getting close to her, I caught her finally by the arm and stopped her.

"Megan wait." I said. She stopped and I turned her around slowly, still clutching onto her arm so she wouldn't get away from me. Her head drooped down and her hair covered her face.

"Look at me. " I said. She didn't budge, so I tilted her head up slowly by the chin. And I saw her eyes. they were a little red, but still filled with tears. Her makeup was getting ruined a little. She sniffed softly.

"Why Megan? Why don't you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked almost in a whisper.

"B-b-because...I can't." I heard her say.

"But why? There has to be a reason!" I said.

"I-I just can't. I-I'm so sorry Nathan...but I just..." And then fresh new tears piled up. Before I could do anything, Megan freed herself from my grip and ran off. I could hear her crying. I groaned.

"I need to find out." I said to myself. I've been waiting for god knows how long for this! And then you get Megan crying and rejecting me. Why??? This is so FRUSTRATING!!

I shook my head and debated whether to follow Megan or not. I decided to let her cool down a bit so I just walked off backstage, towards the exit outside. I found mom outside in the big crowd waiting by our car.

"Where's Megan?" I asked.

"Oh, she went home with Janet. I think she told me she was not feeling well." Mom said. I sighed.

"Everything alright son?" She asked. I nodded slowly, looking at the ground.

"Yeah...of course. Let's go home." I said, lying completely. Everything was not alright. At all. Not perfect or 100%. Nothings alright mom, because you wouldn't believe what happened backstage! Megan rejected me and started crying, and I couldn't do or find out anything! So no, everyone is NOT alright! Sheesh!

My fists tightened a bit, and I clenched my teeth. This is so complicated.

********************************

"How did the proprosal go?" Andrew asked, smirking. He was hanging out with me after Megan's performance and I felt grumpy and very worse than being frustrated.