Chapter 27- "Small" Confession

• Dedicated to A very weird, yet awesome person! :)

Well, here it is! The title * wink wink* lol. I'm aiming for at least 30 chapters or more. :)

~Chapter 27~

Megan's P.O.V

I was still hurt and I think I must have been crying in my room for an hour or so. Getting emotional now huh? Well, it hurts so much. To feel mom actually never cared about this. My friends. Moving away from the city I was born in till now, that was just painful. I knew everyone in my neighbourhood. Mom didn't know about Nathan and I. How we...um, were so attached to each other.

Mom was out shopping for some things. Which left me alone. Good. I hated her now. Ugh!

Suddenly, my phone rang and I looked at the called ID. It was Andrew calling. I wonder what he wanted.

"Hey Andr--" I started saying, but was cut off by his voice.

"Megan, Nathan got in a car accident! You have to come quickly to the hospital NOW!" Andrew yelled. My mouth dropped open in shock. What? How did that happen!??? Oh my god, oh my god is he alive??? I never confessed yet!!!!!!! Shoot!!!!!

By now my heart was beating rapidly. I sat up straight and listened to Andrew.

"Is he ok?? Oh my god, did anything serious happen to him?" I asked frantically.

"We don't know yet. He's still in the emergency room. He's unconscious now. But you better come quickly Megan!"

"Which hospital?" I asked.

"Trillium. Now hurry!" Andrew exclaimed. I shut my phone off and sprung off my bed. Running downstairs very quickly, I rushed towards the door. I was thinking about Nathan every second. Why him God??

I quickly ran outside and hailed a taxi as soon as I could. "To Trillium hospital, and fast!" I said to the driver. He immediately went off, and I was biting my nails very nervous. What if he fell into a coma? Then he wouldn't remember anything! Oh my god, I'm freaking out!!!

We reached at the hospital and I dashed inside not wasting a second. I went to the front desk receptionist and asked about Nathan.

"Where's Nathan Lopez?" I asked.

"He's still in the emergency room. You will have to wait." The front desk lady told me.

"What room is he in??" I asked exasperated.

"3rd floor, Room 305." She said. I ran to the elevator and went up to the third floor. I was praying the whole time to god, to keep Nathan alive. I was so scared.

Once the elevator doors opened, I ran down the hallways searching for room 305. I spotted Andrew and Linda outside a room, who were looking very worried. Linda was crying especially. I approached them and they looked up.

"Is he alright? Did the doctors say anything??" I asked.

"We don't know. But the doctor said he had a serious graze on his forehead." Andrew said. My heart fell and I felt like crying. I looked down at Linda who was sniffling and rubbing her eyes.

I sat down beside her and put an arm around her affectionately. "Don't worry. Nathan will be fine." I whispered to her. Of course, I didn't know if that was true. I only tried to think of something comforting to say. Lind only nodded and continued sobbing a little.

Everyone was getting impatient because the red light above the emergency room just wouldn't shut off. If it did, that meant the operation or whatever was over.

Andrew was pacing up and down the hallway looking very anxious. I sat beside Linda the whole time, trying not to cry. Please god, please pray that Nathan is alive. Please. He's a good guy, he's so special to me. I need him. Please.