Chapter 16- Pranksters on the Move...

• Gewidmet My BFF

YAYAY!!!!!! Enjoy!!! :))) and yes, this is a late update, cause I was on a camping trip...it was awesome, I ate s'mores and had a bonfire...it was really dark and spooky in the night.....and the tent was awesome too.....hehehe really it was fun....:)..I bet u skipped this....whatever :))

~Chapter 16~

Nathan's P.O.V

When I woke up in the morning, my head was hurting like crazy. A mild hangover I must say, and I was feeling like I weighed more than an elephant. And then I looked around the room where I was.

Wait a minute, this was not my house!

And come to think of it, I remembered I went to Andrew's party last night...and then...what?

The room I was in was definitely not Andrew's room. So who's house was I in right now?

"You're awake." came a voice, from the door.

It was Megan. She was smiling, and holding a cup which looked like it had some drink in it. Coffee probably.

So I was in Megan's house? Holy shi-. I hope I didn't do anything wrong last night. And what did I do that landed me in her house?

"Nathan?"

I looked up at her. She was in front of me, siting on the edge of the bed beside me.

"What happened?" I asked, very curious to know.

"First drink this." she said, giving the cup to me. I took and looked inside. Yep, it was coffee. Warm, hot coffee.

"Thanks." I replied, and drank it gladly. Yep, it helped me a lot. Especially with my aching head.

"So tell me what happened. How come I'm in your house?" I asked, after I drank a few sips.

Megan sighed, and then smiled. "Well, you were drunk."

I was taking a sip from my coffee, and wanted to spit it out. My eyes widened when she said that. I definitely remembered that I hadn't taken a sip of drinks last night. Not once. I only drank soda. Then how did I get drunk??

"What? I never drank at the party!" I exclaimed.

Megan looked confused. "You did. I think it's the hangover that's making you forget."

"Megan! Believe me, I didn't drink."

"I don't know about that. But I had to drag you here to my house." She added with a smile.

"Did I say anything last night that was weird?" I asked her.

Megan sort of blushed. "What?" I asked.

"Well, you told me to make a promise to you. That I should never leave you alone. And so I promised, playing along with you."

Typical me. Never leave me alone. Megan. I wanted to tell her that I really did mean it right now. But I was too embarrassed.

"Anything else?" I asked. Megan shook her head. But I was suspicious there was more than that.

I sighed. "Look, I didn't drink. I'm serious."

"But you were drunk. How could you be drunk when you say you didn't drink? That's very weird." She was still not believing me.

I tried to remembered last nights events. I only went to get a soda. Then how did I...?

My eyes widened a bit. I remembered I saw someone sprinkling something onto some of the drinks. He left in a hurry, before I could realize what he was doing. I didn't think much about and grabbed a soda.