Chapter 12- Tension...and Some Fun

Yay! Chapter 12...enjoy this chapter !!! :))))

This chapter is my longest in the book....only 5 pages...ok yeah enjoy :)))

Picture to the right is Nathan's mom....-------->

~Chapter 12~

Megan's P.O.V

Yesterday was pretty hectic. Wait, correction. VERY hectic. I couldn't sleep properly, and I thought about me and Andrew's heated discussion last evening. There were so many things that went on in my life, but I'm pretty sure my life wasn't as complicated as this. I really hope everything goes back to normal before I leave for college.

To crumb it all up, I haven't spoke with or met up with Mike for such a long time! I hadn't really noticed I spent a couple of days with Nathan and Andrew mostly. Mike was a patient, sweet nice guy. He was probably thinking I've ditched him or something. Especially after hearing about the kiss with Nathan. So he might think I don't need his company anymore.

To make things worse, I didn't have his number to tell him sorry. Jeez, I seriously am so absent-minded.

I got up from bed, rubbing my hair about. It was messy, the normal morning hair type. You wouldn't wanna see my morning hair ever!

(A/N) Click on External Link to See Megan's morning hair!

I looked at my phone to see the time, and then I saw the date today.

Oh damn it! I have school today! Totally forgot it was Wednesday! I really am absent-minded this morning.

Quickly putting on a pair of skinny jeans and a black t-shirt with a white blazer coat on top, I dashed downstairs to eat breakfast. Ok, I didn't have time to scan my closet, so a blazer may look weird wearing to school. Sort of I guess.

Right, you must have noticed I didn't brush my teeth. I am so disgusting sometimes, and yes I am admiting it. Well, forget about the brushing.

I wanted to have fun today. Instead of brooding about Nathan, Andrew or Mike, I wanted to get out there and have fun.

I don't mean the bad way! Like drinking, sleeping or whatever no way!! I mean having fun with my besties, like having a sleepover or a movie night with them (usually ends up as a gossip night) and whatever.

Well, I made up my mind. I'm gonna invite Lizzy and a few other of my besties over for a girl's night. Not sleepover though, I don't have a gazillion beds to provide people! That should put my mind to rest, instead of thinking about boys and drama queens and yeah.

Actually, I might have Lizzy stay for a sleepover. Yes, much better now! :)

My mom felt much better and she said she could drive me to school. Once we were outside, mom was getting the car ready when someone scared me suddenly.

Gosh, it was Nathan. He was laughing to himself, because obviously my reaction was very funny.

"Jerk, don't come and scare me like that!" I exclaimed.

"Ok, sorry! You need to have more of a sense of humour...so you're mom's dropping you off?" asked Nathan. I nodded, sorry I couldn't walk with him.

"Yeah, she's feeling better. Really sorry I couldn't get to walk with you. Oh and um, after school...ok this might sound rude, but I don't want any disturbance for the whole evening until tomorrow. I mean it's ok, you can text me once in a while, but I need to take the stress off me. I'm inviting my friends over...so yeah." I said. Nathan at once understood.

"I understand. It's an all girls night right? Yeah, it's good for you to have fun for now. Don't worry, I won't bother you even." he gave a smile.

"Thanks for understanding and- Oh! I gotta go, see ya." I said, realizing my mom was honking the car. Nathan waved and I got into the car.