Chapter 25- Some Shattering News

Hiii!! So...I hoped that last chapter made up for the long wait! Anyway, this chapter has a few surprises regarding...oh just read! ;)

~Chapter 25~

Megan's P.O.V

"You seriously did all that?" Lizzy asked me, while we were talking on the phone.

"Yep. Without getting caught. You should've seen poor Lisa's face! But now it's all over." I said, smirking.

"Isn't anyone suspicious?"

"Nah, I don't think so. Well, maybe Mom is a bit!"

"So...how's Nathan?" Lizzy asked unexpectedly. I frowned to myself.

"What do you mean?" I heard her giggle over on the line.

"You perfectly know what I mean. After all, he's your Nathan!" She exclaimed. I gasped.

"Lizzy! Stop getting wrong ideas!"

"I'm not. And I know you like it when I say he's yours!" I bit my lip a little. Maybe it was true. I sort of liked it when she said he was mine! Only mine, and no one else!

Oh, getting possessive now?

"Whatever." I murmured to her. I suddenly head mom's car outside, which meant she was home from work.

"Hey Liz, mom's home. Talk to ya later." I quickly told her and then hung up. I opened the door as soon as Mom rang the doorbell. Her face looked radiant and very happy.

"You're looking perked up." I said, as mom and I went into the living room.

"I received some wonderful news, dear!" she exclaimed. I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Really, what is it?" I asked.

"My boss has agreed to move me to the base in New York for my job!" Mom said.

"Oh...nice." I wasn't really interested in her job that much.

"Megan don't you understand? We're going to live in New York!" She exclaimed. I think my whole body froze when she said the words "Live in New York." I slowly moved my head up to look at her directly.

"What? We're going to LIVE in...New York?" I exclaimed, not believing what she just said. I thought I was dreaming, but my mom there just stood and nodded her head vigorously. No freaking way.

"When?" I asked.

"As soon as your graduation is complete, we're moving the following day after that!" My eyes widened and my mouth hung open.

"Mom! Haven't you thought about anything? You're just going to accept going to New York for your job?" I said.

"Why yes dear, it's a perfect opportunity for---" She started, but I cut her off.

"Haven't you thought about my life? What about my friends? My dance? Haven't you thought about those?" I sounded angry now. Yes I was. Mom just accepted going to New York for her job, and she never gave a though about me. How nice of her.

And the words stung to hear that I was moving away, far away from one special person I craved for the most.

Nathan.

I can't lose him! Never! Once every girl finds out he's available, they'll start rushing after him! And to think I haven't even told him my...

Feelings.

Yes, I'll admit I had some special feelings for him. But I don't think I'll ever get the chance to tell him how special he is. Graduation was in only 2 freaking weeks! Only 2 weeks, and then I'm off! ZOOM! Just like that! It hurts to know Mom never thought about my friends and my dance.

"Megan I know you'll miss your friends terribly. As for your dance lessons, we'll get you enrolled into a good college for arts there so you can continue your dance." Mom said.

"You don't understand! My friends are so special to me! I've known them for like an eternity, especially Lizzy! I can't lose her!" I exclaimed.

"Megan, these things happen in life. This job in New York is a great opportunity for me! They pay good m---" Oh, now she cares about the money? Well for holy freaking snakes!

"You care about the stupid money? Seriously Mom what is wrong with you? My friends are so precious to me! I CANNOT LOSE THEM!" I raised every decible higher.

"I've lived in Toronto since I was born! I can't go to New York, I'm sorry Mom. This is not working for me!" I yelled. I huffed off in a rage to my room upstairs and slammed the door hard. VERY hard!

I was hurt. Completely shattered. Broken. Into every piece. I was going to move far away from my friends and...Nathan! No, I do not want that to happen! I haven't confessed yet. But if I did, what's the point? I would still be living far away from him and we would never be together.

Ughh, I hate mom right now. I'm finished. My life is finished. DEAD, 100% DEAD! Friends are more important to me, very important. I can never replace Lizzy with anyone no matter what. As for Nathan? He's like the love of my life. I cannot forget him ever. Even if I died, I would still remember him.

I almost felt tears welling up in my eyes. Grad was in 2 weeks, and I only had 14 days to spend time with everyone I loved? This is cheap! So unfair! How am I gonna break the news to Lizzy and Nathan?

I heard mom's voice call to me from downstairs. "Megan, you can tell your friends if you want to." Ugh, just get out mom. You've ruined me completely.

Maybe I shouldn't tell where I'm going. I'll just say I'm moving, but not to where I'm going! It's for the best of them. I didn't want them making their life miserable just because of me. Yes, I'll do that. I'm only gonna tell Lizzy. Then after I move, she can tell everyone else.

Ugh, I hate this! I feel like I got stabbed in the heart. I hugged my pillow close to me. I'm gonna miss everyone so much. Oh god, I'm already mourning over them. It's going to be so painful after graduation. So painful, that you can feel the hurt in you.

Nathan. My sweet dear Nathan. I'm probably never gonna see you. I want to confess everything. Oh god, Nathan you're just mine forever in my heart.

And If I ever had the chance to tell you something that I've wanted to say for a long time...I'd say:

"I Love You."

A/N      Ok....so it got a bit cheesy there huh? AND MEGAN FINALLY CONFESSED!

Not to Nathan! BUT TO YOU READERS OUT THERE!!!! :))))))

so much drama and well, emotional stuff are coming...........and it's pretty hard to write emotioanl lines....