"Wait."

He stopped.

"I want to talk to you." Bill asks with a heavy tone in his voice.

Oh god. What did I do this time? Did I do something bad again? Why can't I stop myself from saying bad things!? Am I that horrible to him? I don't blame him for everything but why do I always say bad things!?

Bill can see that Dipper was getting paler as the time passes and that got him worry a little. "O-Oi. Calm down. I just want to talk." He says.

Dipper hesitantly nodded. "O-Okay.." He agreed anyways.

They started to walk together and Dipper was still nervous, terrified and conscious to everything. He repeatedly scolded him mentally.

"Do you hate me, Pine Tree?" Bill asks out of nowhere.

That literally shot Dipper on the chest. "Eh!?" He reacted, quite loudly. "What makes you think that!?" Though the answer is so obvious.

Bill narrowed his eyes on him. Impressed by the reaction. "Well.. Every time I touch you, you froze and pale. You often tremble under my touch too." He answered.

Oh. Oh. Dipper knew the reason, he rubbed his forearm. "I.. that's.. It's not like I hate you.." It might be the complete opposite. He blushed at the inner thought.

He sighed. To clear everything up, he has to say it.

"Haphephobia." He says fast.

Bill blinks, didn't catched that. "What?"

God fucking dammit, Cipher.. Dipper ticked off. "Ha, phe, pho, bi, a." He slowly stated, with an irritation visible in his face and tone.

The blond stopped and stared at him with wide eyes.

Dipper only shooked, got the feeling he was weird again. He was creepy. He was disgusting. Because he is.

Bill breathed. "What is Haphephobia?" He asks.

That breaks off the whole tension between them. Dipper suddenly wanted to throw his body off a cliff. He facepalmed. "Seriously? What course did you even finished?" He whispered.

"BSCS."

"Woah. Really?"

Bill smirked. "I don't look like it now do I?" He says. "Back to the topic, what's Haphephobia?" He repeated.

And Dipper thought he'll push the topic away. He should have knew that he's persistent. "A-A fear of being touched." He muttered, embarrassed like hell.

"Fear of touch?" Bill whispered, surprised that the brunet even got such phobia. Well, now he knows why he kept frozing like that. He felt sightly relieved.

"So-" He hummed. "You don't hate me?"

Dipper blinks.

"You kept shaking like that because of your phobia? Not because you're terrified of me or hate me?" Bill asked, wanting to make sure of it.

Dipper can see the sun comes up behind Bill's head. He could only stare at him and nodded slowly. Was that always inside his head? Was he always worried what he thinks about him? He wanted to ask this questions but he thinks he already got his answer through his eyes.

He smiled softly. "Of course. I don't hate you nor I'm frightened of you." Well maybe sometimes. "Why do you think I'm talking to you if I am, right?" He chuckled.

Bill can finally feel his whole body relieved. He didn't failed to breathed out in relief, he pulled out a clumsy smile. "R-Really. That's a huge blown of relief on me then." He muttered.