Chapter 56

|Justin's P.O.V.| 'Family'

After a long 5 hours of constantly being woken up by the turbulence, we both remained exhausted and overall tired to the point where all we wanted was a good couple hours sleep.

I followed her out of the back room as we sat down and waited for the plane to land. I couldn't help but smile as she laid her head on my shoulder, falling asleep instantly but being woken up by the pilot using the mic to announce we were landing. I placed my hand on her inner thigh knowing from how she walked, she was still sore and not sleeping and being so tired and uncomfortable, it wasn't going to help.

Once we had landed, I pulled on a shirt from the bags and went back to Vanessa, taking her hands I pulled her up kissing her lips quickly before we were let of the Jet.

The cold morning air hit us as we went down the steps, besides me Vanessa shivered until we got in to the car that was heated up for us. Her head rested on my arm as the drive to the house dragged out.

The car pulled to a stop and the door opened, stepping out I took her hands helped her out before shutting the door behind me. The driver walked behind us with our bags, walking up the steps to my mom's house and stopping at the front door. I rang the doorbell looking down at Vanessa who seemed nervous as hell, and I knew this because whenever she gets nervous, she'd hold on to my arm or fold her arms tapping her feet as a distraction and make no eye contact.

"Don't be nervous baby girl, I promise, everything will be alright" I kissed her temple right when the door swung open revealing the short brunette and sharp blue eyes. I smiled wide at my mom who smiled back, I stepped forward and engulfed her in a hug, her natural scent and her warm embrace made me happy, she was an amazing woman, and I was so grateful to have her as my mother.

"Mom, this is Vanessa" I spoke taking Vanessa's hand and pulling her to stand in front of me.

"Vanessa!" My mom instantly pulled her in to a hug making me laugh as my mom's smile didn't once drop.

"Justin, she's beautiful, how did you ever have the pleasure if calling her your girlfriend?" My mom joked making Vanessa giggle blushing slightly at the compliment.

"I seriously don't know mom" we laughed as I looked over at Vanessa, sending her a wink. "Well you two, don't just stand here" she said closing the door behind me.

"I'm making whatever you want for Breakfast so Vanessa, tell me, what would you like?" She asked and just as I was about to speak she spoke again "Oh God I completely forgot, you two must be so tired, did you sleep on the flight?" She asked with worry.

"Not really, too much turbulence" I answered briefly closing my eyes.

"That's terrible, okay well Justin, take Vanessa to your room, the both of you go to sleep" She hurried as I glanced over at Vanessa who yawned covering her mouth with her hand.

"Alright, thanks momma" I smiled kissing her cheek as she smiled at the both of us. I took Vanessa's hand and led her upstairs to where I went down the hallway and to the new room I now had. I had gotten my mom, my grandparents and my dad a new house each and so they lived in the luxury they all deserved.

"Justin I fell bad, you're mom wanted to talk to us and we're just gonna sleep I-" "Baby, its fine, she really doesn't mind" I chuckled at her kindness.

She slowly nodded looking over at the bed, I sighed taking her hand and pulled her in to bed where the oft comforters hit our bodies instantly, making us relax in no time.

I kissed her lips softly feeling her hands running through my hair in slow strokes, we both finally drifted off to sleep.

I was awoken again by the sound of quiet giggles as if someone was holding in their laughter. But the familiar voices instantly awoken me and I opened my eyes. I looked down at Vanessa who peacefully slept in my arms, Nuzzled in close to me as she loved the feeling of having me hold her as close as possible.