Chapter 12

|Justin's P.O.V.|                'Different'

I shoved my hands in to my pockets as I waited patiently for the lady at the front desk to give me a access card.

"Could you please... Hurry this up? I haven't got much time" I avoided rolling my eyes as she looked away with a dirty look.

She turned around and handed me the card, with my name and picture on it which allowed me to walk around this building without anyone stopping me from going in to any rooms. Even if they knew I was Justin Bieber, some of the security here were pricks. They were being pussys to me because the last time I was here in Scooters building, me and the boys messed around and broke this glass sculpture which Scooter didn't care about, but the damn security made it out like it was his prize possession and ever since then, he's hated me and the boys.

I got in to the elevator and as soon as the doors shut, I held my breath, I hated elevators. The doors opened and I left, making my way down the long hallway until I reached his main office.

I opened the doors "Hey best friend!" I yelled before quickly closing my mouth to see he was on the phone. Whilst Yael sat on the couch with her feet up, she laughed smiling at me.

"Shh!" He hushed making me laugh as I closed the doors behind me. I sat down on the chair opposite him and put my feet up, making myself comfortable whilst taking a slice from the pizza he had on his desk.

Whenever he made eye contact with me I'd wiggle my eyebrows and do anything to make him laugh whilst he attended this probably important call.

Finally, he put the phone down. "Yes, what can I do for you Justin" he sighed looking at me.

"Well, first of all. You are looking very good. Yael giving you a good time in the bedroom-" he quickly cut me off throwing a piece of scrunched up paper at me.

I laughed dodging it "But I'm her because of er..." I paused scratching the back of my head. "Because of Vanessa Montano?" He asked as Yael came and sat on the chair next to mine.

"How did you-" "I'm not only your Manager but also your... Tracker. I know what's going on Justin, I have seen the Tabloids" he chuckled "As old as he is" Yael added making me laugh as Scooter looked at her in shock.

"I'm kidding baby" she grinned making me smile. They were probably the most cutest and loyal couple ever, I meant that.

"Do you like her? Like that?" Yael asked raising her eyebrows.

I nodded "A lot" I sighed looking over at her.

"Now... You know I love you Justin but" I groaned "There is always a but" I replied making her laugh.

"This girl... She seems like the kind you'd be lucky to have. I've heard a lot about her, since she's got her own store, she's talked about a lot because she's good at what she does. And I don't want a girl like that... To get heartbroken, you know?" She ended, I knew she was meaning it in the best way possible.

I nodded "I know..." I trailed off throwing my head back.

"I just don't think she knows that" I replied in almost a whisper. "What did you mean?" Scooter asked making me look over at him.

"I might of er... Started of a bit rough with her. I mean do you think I can help it? She has the best body ever and-" "Okay skip that part" Scooter said making us laugh.

"I took advantage of her... Thinking it was a joke, that she was just a girl. I messed up. And if I hadn't ever tried to... Mess with her, maybe we would of met differently and she would of known me for who I really am, you know?" I raised my eyebrows looking at the both of them who nodded.

Yael just smiled "You really like her don't you" she smiled making me nod.

"So what now?" Scooter questioned.

"Yesterday, she was at college and some paparazzi showed up, well not just some. A lot showed up, and they were up in her face, I was there and helped her out of it but they were there anyway. I know that if a teacher were to see that, she'd be in trouble. I just don't want her to be effected like that because of me. The Paparazzi don't give a fuck about who they may be effecting but its not like I can be with her 24/7 to make sure the damn paparazzi won't try mess with her"

He nodded "I'll talk to the people in charge. Don't worry, they won't bother her at college." I nodded smiling gratefully.

"So, what does she do in college?" Yael asked getting comfortable.

"How about we discuss this over dinner?" Scooter asked standing up and stretching. I nodded grabbing another pizza slice and running away before he could stop me.

We left the building and I met them at the restaurant. Sitting down at the table across from the two we ordered.

"So how old is she?" Scooter asked. "She's 18, right?" Yael answered making me nod. "And you know this because...?"

"I told you, she's talked about. And I may have gone crazy on her store. Her clothes are really nice" she exaggerated making us laugh.

"So what is she doing in college?"

"Fashion and Design and I think she's doing a bit of extra credit work on the side with Law" I answered and they both nodded.

Our food came and we all started eating, I couldn't help but moan at how good the food was.

"Justin, stop it!" Scooter said laughing as I got the pasta sauce all over my face.

"Can I try yours?" I paused not waiting for him to reply before I took a bit of his burrito "Oh this is good" I moaned again glancing over at Yaels salad.

"Ew no, salad is for rabbits" I spoke like a child making them both laugh. "Honestly, its like eating dinner with a 6 year old." He spoke as I took another bite from his burrito. "A very hungry 6 year old"

"Are you sure Vanessa will like being seen eating with a animal like you?" Scooter asked as I was too busy eating to respond.

"She'll be more then happy" I grinned. That's if she even would willingly step out the house with me.

I just had to make that happen.