Chapter 61

|Vanessa's P.O.V.|                'Choices'

I smiled at Pattie as I sat down in front of her on the opposite chair.

"How are you sweetie? You look beautiful by the way" She smiled.

"Thank you, and I'm fine, are you?" I asked wanting to know how she genuinly was, without having to lie and say she was fine.

"I guess you want the truth huh?" She asked chuckling "Well there's no point not telling the truth, I wouldn't judge" I answered and she smiled.

"I'm fine Vanessa, honestly, I can handle it" she spoke, knowing what I was trying to get at. "I can't say I know how you feel," I told her as she laughed nodding. "You know what it is, I have gotten used to having to hold in emotions. I'm happy for Jeremy, he's my ex husband and he's moving on, which I think I great" she answered, I couldn't help but admire her strength and positivity.

"You know Pattie... If you ever need anything. Or want to speak to someone, I'll be here, maybe not in the same country but definitely at the other end of the phone, I just want you to know that I gotchu" she smiled nodding. "Justin's so lucky, I hope he's making you the happiest girl" "He is" I smiled looking back at him to see him on his phone, doing whatever it was, he just looked so cute when he frowned and it creates lines on his forehead because of his concentrating face.

I went back to sit next to him "So? Is she okay?" He asked locking his phone and looking at me.

"She's fine, I gotta say, she's strong" I answered making him nod "Very strong"

"Vanessa, Justin" we both turned to look at Erin who approached us. "Hey Erin, or should I call you mom?" Justin joked as we laughed.

"Whatever you want Justin," she chuckled. "I actually came to speak to you Vanessa" She paused looking over at me.

"Yeah?" As she nodded "So I'm having a great trouble with organising this wedding even though it's a couple months away, we are getting a head start, and obviously the main deal is the dress" she paused "And since you have such great style and of course do Fashion and all in college, I was wondering if you'd help me choose a dress..." I didn't really believe she was being serious, not that I didn't want to. But I was just shocked that she asked me instead of all the stylists that would find such amazing dresses, she chooses me? "Really? Are you sure you don't want to ask any designers or stylists? I know a lot of good ones and-" "No no no, that's the whole reason why I came to you, Jeremy told me you were doing fashion in College and I took a look at your website, and I know you have amazing taste so... You don't have to, its totally not a problem if you don't want to" she quickly said making me shake my head.

"No no, its fine, I'll help" I answered moving my hair behind my shoulders.

"Okay great! I'll be in LA soon so we can discuss and look for the dress" She excitedly said.

"Okay" I smiled at her excitement as I stood up, hugging me before she left. "Do you think I should help out?" I asked looking down at him who looked at me confused "You should, why not?" He asked as I shrugged "I feel bad for your mom... Even though she says she is happy for your dad and all, don't you think it will be I don't know, awkward, do you think she'll get mad at me for helping Erin out?"

"Of course she won't, baby, you're over thinking it, you'll be helping Erin out whilst doing something you love, its perfect for you Princess" he answered kissing the back of my hand making me smile.

"I love you" I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck "I love you so much more baby" he replied making me lean down and press my lips against his not even lasting a couple seconds before I felt a hand place on my arm tugging it pulling away before we both looked down to see Jaxon.

"You can't do that" he stated firmly. "And whys that?" Justin asked with amusement.

"It's bad" he answered making me laugh "It's not bad Jax, Vanessa is my girlfriend, don't you kiss your girlfriends?" Justin asked with a smirk.

"No way! I don't even hug them Justin!" He screeched before running off.

"Can you imagine what he'd do if he knew the things we did" he smirked making me look back at him rolling my eyes "And he or anyone shouldn't know what we do" I answered making him laugh.

"It's hard not to publicly display my affection for you baby" he replied "Yeah, I know that" I answered making him laugh.

"Well maybe you shouldn't look so damn sexy all the time, even then I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off you" he added standing up.

"I need to get a picture of you two for my wall!" His Grandma came out of no where, she was so kind, always cheery.

"Really Grandma" Justin chuckled as she handed Erin the phone to take the picture.

Justin's arm fell around my waist and pulled me to his side, standing together "Smile Justin!" His Grandma encouraged making the both of us laugh before we both smiled,I felt Justin's lips against my cheek, finally getting the pictures and making his grandma happy.

"You're loved" he said making me look up at him smiling "That's a good thing" I answered making him nod raising his eyebrows.

"But remember baby, I'm the one who loves you mosttttt" he sang making me laugh as I kissed his soft lips with a smile, "I know"