Chapter 36

|Justin's P.O.V.|                        'Lust'

I ran a hand through my hair before putting my bucket hat back on. I had gone home to get dressed in to a change of clothes since I was wearing the same ones from yesterday. I arrived at the studio to see the on the side workers who basically made my music, the beats and all that. I of course did all the lyrical writing and even sometimes made beats of my own but I had help from others on that part of making a song.

"Sup man" I bro hugged Linc who most of the time did the beats and backing tracks, he took care of the controls basically.

"So how's the song coming so far? Has Migos done his part?" I asked him as I sat in the chair next to Linc's.

"Yeah, he came in earlier and finished his wrap off, now you just gotta finish of the last part of the chorus and we should be done" He replied.

The song I had written was with Migos called 'Looking For You' was written literally before I had met Vanessa. It was about a couple nights me and the boys were at the club together, and we'd notice so many girls who were thirsty for us, so why not put it in a song? I kinda just wrote it and Usher recommend some people that I could have on the song with me to rap and then it all just came together.

I stood up and took a quick drink from my water before I went in to the booth, put my headphones on before I heard the backing track being played in my headphones, I stood in front of the mic and began singing the chorus as soon as I hit my que. This song was kinda different to any other one, kinda like What's Hatnin' actually which I did with future however I guess this might be a little more sexual because of the rap in it.

After a while of recording, I sat down on the couch feeling tired from all the singing. As unrealistic as it sounded, singing for a while makes you tired as hell and especially when I'm trying to get it all to fit together it gets annoying when it doesn't work.

I picked my phone up and went through my Instagram, Twitter and then finally my Snapchat. Most of the time I don't reply back to messages because I just forget to, if it's Vanessa or the boys then that's another story but others, I barely do.

As I went on Snapchat I went on to Vanessa's story to see she had posted a picture of herself in the mirror, I couldn't help but smirk at how good she looked. I went on to the front camera and took a picture of myself captioning it 'Could really do with a lap dance baby'

I made sure to tap her name before it sent, I set my phone down as the door opened revealing Nick who came in smiling

"Ayeee, Nick my man" I cheered bro hugging him. I hadn't seen him for a while because he had been on holiday as well.

"How you been doing bro?" He asked sitting on the opposite couch.

"Good, you?" I asked looking back at my phone to see she had replied. It came up with a picture that seemed like it was taken under the desk, it was just of her legs since she probably was in a class.

×All Bad× |Justin Bieber|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara