Chapter 9

|Vanessa's P.O.V.|                'Jealousy'

I pulled down the Jersey material dress feeling as though I looked bad. "So I don't look like Roxy from the block?" I asked making the girls laugh. Roxy was this girl from our college and she lived in the dorms of our college and her dorm building was called the block. For some reason the college needed to name every single dorm building. Also, Roxy had this certain style of well... The less clothes the better. She might as well walk around naked.

I wore a light brown cream coloured bodycon dress with a crochet cut out in the chest that was tied together with strings in a criss cross design. I paired it with my white heels.

"Hell no

"Hell no. You look hot!" Andrea cheered as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"So do you guys" I smirked looking at the both of them, Andrea wore a crochet bralet with a black skirt. Kylie wore a red dress with a sweetheart neckline, both looking great.

"Right, let's go" We left the house and got in to the Uber car we had gotten because the girls knew they'd be getting drunk even though we were underage, driving to the club which wasn't too far from our house, it went by quick though by how much we were singing and the endless Snapchats we put up.

I looked down at my phone to see it lit up with a Snapchat notification.

'Bizzle👑 Has Sent You A Snapchat Video'

I hesitantly played it to see a recording of a huge crowd, the music was loud and it looked as though he was on a different level looking down at everyone. He switched the camera to the front and his face appeared with a smirk.

He had captioned it 'I'll be looking for you👀' before the video ended.

God here come the nerves.

We got to the club and it was crowded from the outside making me wonder how it was from the inside. As we got to the entrance we were going to join the line when the club gaurd stopped us "Are you Vanessa Montano?" He asked, his voice deep as hell.

I nodded "I was told to give you access to the club, first hand" He spoke unclasping the red rope.

"From who?" Andrea asked as I looked at him with confusion.

"Justin Bieber" I looked back at the girls who pushed me inside. "He is getting us in to places quickly, he's a keeper" She smirked making me roll my eyes as we walked inside.

The sound of music pounded through the speakers as everyone danced on the dance floor, grinding up against each other whilst swaying there drinks in the air.

"Drinks?" Andrea grinned "We're still 18 just a reminder" I sarcastically said making them laugh.

"I have a good skill of persuasion" Kylie smirked dragging me over with her. "This won't work"