Chapter 3

|Vanessa's P.O.V.|          'The Game'

"Aren't you going to get dressed? Come on, the game starts soon." Kylie pulled me up as I paused the TV since I couldn't miss a single part of the show I was absolutely in love with. Prison Break. I was completely and utterly devoting my life to Michael Scofield. God he was stunning.

"I'm kinda having second thoughts about going to the game you know" I sad making her stop in her tracks turning around to look at me.

"Get it together! Xavier Tiller has invited you to come to his game so he can show off his skills to you and you are having second thoughts about it!" She looked like I had just slapped her in the face or something.

"Okay okay" I laughed walking in to my bedroom. I went to my closet and walked in, trailing my hands against all the hanging clothes in one part of the Closet.

I picked out a long sleeved kaki green V Neck crop top with the Jersey stretchy material, comfy as hell. I paired it with white high waisted skinny jeans and my white converse. I ran a hand through my hair; it was naturally straight but wasn't pin straight so when I washed it, afterwards it would have slight waves in it, but I had straightened it this morning so it was fine.

I did my makeup before anything else though, first using foundation and then some concealer. I then contoured and used highlighter before curling my lashes and putting mascara on them. I left my lips just using some chap stick, they were naturally a light pink colour and bless fully, plump.

I stood up and headed downstairs, meeting the girls who were patiently already waiting in the car. Getting in, Andrea drove off.

The entire time they either snapchatted, took a dozen selfies and sung there heart out to the songs that Kylie put on from her aux chord.

Once we got there, we could literally hear the crowd from the car park as the sound of Cheerleaders and music cheered them on. It was outside on a big field with bleachers behind a wall that separated the general public from the players but it obviously was low enough for the crowd to actually see the game.

I already felt tired. Yes, I was stupid enough to spend the whole night binge watching Prison Break and was running on 4 hours sleep which was terrible. But hey, that's what concealer was for.

|Justin's P.O.V.|

We got out of the SUV one by one being swarmed by paparazzi who were all waiting. We walked through and to where the field was, we were able to get on to the main field to where the players were.

"Hey man!" Khalil cheered, bro hugging Omar; who was geared up in the Football attire, apart from his head gear that he had in his hands.

"Whats up man" I smirked fist pumping him "Thank y'all for coming. Watch me kick these bitches asses" He chuckled making us all cheer as we looked over at the other team in there Burgundy colored clothes.

"We'll be up there, you best win man" Khalil said fist pumping him. We walked back and up the steps stopping for pictures on the way to anyone who wanted one. We sat down at the top row of the bleachers and looked around, eyeing everyone through my sunglasses.

"See anyone that you like Bizzle?" Maejor asked me smirking. His name was Brandon but his stage name was Maejor Ali.

"Not yet, the girls here... They're either mom's or are like 15" I answered looking around at the group of girls who all sat at the front who didn't have anything in particular that I'd go for, plus, I like a girl with an ass, which none of them had.

"What about them?" Za pointed out, all of us all looked over at the 3 girls who walked up the steps. One had short blonde hair and was tall, she was pretty but was too basic for me. The other one had brown curly hair and had a couple tattoos on her arms, the only thing that I probably liked about her but she was also pretty but again, had nothing special about her.

And then the final one who was too busy looking down at her phone. From where I was sat, I could see she had a small waist, long skinny legs, and had long light brown hair. She looked up from her phone running a hand through her hair, she was stunning I wasn't going to lie. But then when she turned slightly, her side profile was even better.

"Well damn" Khalil spoke as we all looked at one thing and one thing only. Her ass. As weird and pervert like as it sounded, her ass looked hot as fuck in those jeans, I struggled to make out if she was even real.

The girls made there way up to the bleachers and the only row that was now free was right in front of us. They came over, two of them too busy looking over at the field and the other girl who I had a interest in was again looking down at her phone not seeming to even acknowledge me or anyone around her.

I licked my lips as she stood in front of me, my eyes diverting straight to her ass. We chuckled as Brandon put his hand out right behind her ass and pretended to squeeze it just before she sat down.

"Fuck," I said as I looked down at her, I had the view of three things, her hair, her phone and what she was doing, and down her shirt which was unintentional since she wasn't showing anything major when she was stood up but since we were directly behind her, and she was sat back, the view of her cleavage was right in our sight and I didn't know what to do with myself.

Somehow not one of them had seen us and who we were.

The whistle blew and the game began.

Surely, the game had begun.