Chapter 7

|Justin's P.O.V.|             'Attraction'

I scrolled through my Snapchat, my mind still blank at the fact that the Vanessa chick had ignored my Snapchat. That never happens. One Snapchat picture of my body sent to girls, they'd come running. She didn't. It was because she wanted to keep away from me, she was just too innocent in my defence.

"Whatchu smirking at?" Khalil asked joining me on the couch as I looked at Vanessa's most recent picture that she had posted on Snapchat, framing her attractive figure mostly as she captioned it 'Urth Café'.

"Nothing, you boys hungry?" I asked them raising my eyebrows.

"Fucking starving" Brandon answered as they all nodded there head in agreement. "Urth?" I suggested standing up as they nodded standing up with me. We walked out of my house and got in to 2 separate cars to fit all 6 of us in.

Taking my phone out and texting back Yovanna to shut the fuck up for a second before I quickly drove off. Okay I didn't really say that to her but the bitch was annoying and I was contemplating whether or not to change my number.

The drive to the restaurant was short, but the part getting out was a long ass wait. Paparazzi crowded around the car as if they had some kind of tracker embedded in me that they knew exactly where I was. The boys probably put it on Snapchat or something knowing them.

Hugo, who was my Bodyguard and was following behind me in his car, opened my door and led me out, putting my hand out as I got through the crowd the boys following after me as we walked in to the restaurant.

I looked around, my eyes scanning the place until I set my eyes on a certain table.

The blonde, I think her name was Kylie and the brunette, Andrea, sat not far from where we stood.

"Aren't those the girls from the game?" Khalil asked, a smirk playing amongst his lips as I nodded frowning when I didn't see the girl I was looking for.

"I'm gonna go say hi, find a table" I smirked. "Get some Bizzle!" They cheered urging me on as I laughed walking over.

"Evening ladies" I spoke as I approached there tables. They both looked up at me and there eyes widened, there dropped and they looked as if they had seen a ghost.

"Are you stalking me?" I jokes smirking making them laugh. "Can I sit?" I asked pointing to the chair opposite them.

They looked at one another before looking back at me "Um... If you want" Kylie answered making me nod, sitting down.

"I recall you having a third member of your little group? Vanessa?" I smirked at her name as they looked at one another again and back at me.

"She just went to answer a call" Andrea answered sitting back in her seat. "Right... " I paused glancing over at the table not far from the one the girls were sat at, the boys sat all smirking over at me making me laugh.

"So what are you studying in college?" I asked the both of them trying to build the conversation.

"I'm doing all sciences" Andrea answered as I raised my eyebrows "Impressive" I told her making her smile nodding. "What about you?" I asked looking over at Kylie.

"English lit and language and also Drama" she replied making me nod. As I was about to talk they both looked over in the other direction, I looked over, a smirk forming my lips as I saw Vanessa walking back. Her eyes glued to her phone as she texted away, oblivious to me.

Just as she got to the table she looked up. Her lips parting as her eyes slightly widened as I licked my lips looking at her from head to toe, what a blessing. "You're in my seat" she muttered tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.