Chapter 8

|Vanessa's P.O.V.|                   'Mami'

I sat staring at the mug in front of me that was once filled with coffee. When you spend all night thinking about one damn person, you seem to need all the caffeine you can get, the next day.

"God my head is hurting like a bitch" Andrea groaned as she and Kylie entered the kitchen looking like they had been attacked by a family of bears.

"Well who told you to party with Justin Bieber?" I asked glancing up at them.

"We feel like bitches okay? We're sorry" Kylie sighed sitting down on the stool next to mine.

"I don't need you to apologise... I'm just being selfish. You guys can have fun with whoever you want" I spoke nodding to myself

"How was the er ride with Justin yesterday?" Andrea asked glancing over at Kylie as they tried to hold back there smiles.

"It was like any other car ride. Awkward yes. Uncomfortable yes. He's a prick and I don't want him in my life what's so ever" It felt like I was just repeating myself over and over again but when it came to actually speaking to him, I couldn't.

"What happened?" Andrea asked whilst downing a glass of water after eating some pills for the headache.

"He said to prove that I wasn't a prude by freaking coming to the club with you guys yesterday." I muttered shaking my head. "Whatever, I'm over it." I ended standing up and washing my mug.

"He seemed to be having a great damn time with those other girls last night" I muttered whilst watching the mug as I remembered the pictures from last night of them all having fun and partying and of course he was accompanied by the usual whores he hangs out with.

"I think you might have a small crush on him Vanessa..." I looked up and out of the window as I tried to figure out whether I was dreaming when she said that. "What?" I asked turning around.

"You're jealous aren't you?" Kylie asked as I swallowed hard.

"No, why would I be jealous." I answered, why did I not even sound convincing to myself.

"I don't have a crush on him okay? The guy is nothing but trouble. I'm not getting my heart broken." I spoke with annoyance walking past the.

"Okay we're sorry-" I walked out not hearing the rest of what they had to say storming up to my room. I wasn't behaving like a child, I didn't have a crush on him and I did not want anything to do with him.

I fell back on my bed closing my eyes briefly as I took a deep breath looking up at the ceiling. Hearing a ping go off from my phone.

Instagram Notification:

Bizzle Liked Your Picture

223,199 Likes.

(Which I had uploaded last night before going out)

Bizzle Commented On Your Picture: 'Mami😻👀'

First of all, I had to mentally laugh at the fact that he had changed all his social media usernames to 'Bizzle' a while back. And second. What was he thinking? Did he not remember last night's events and me clearly telling him I wanted nothing to do with him? Didn't he promise he'd stay away from me? Didn't he ask me to prove I'm not a prude? Is this guy not good at remembering things or was he doing this on purpose?

He literally bought so much anger to me, it was abnormal. I threw my phone next to me groaning as I covering my face with the pillow.

"Why did I have to meet him" I thought to myself. "What did I do to deserve this" I muttered aloud as I stood up.

I needed to get my mind of this. But I wanted him to know I was completely over him. But how?

I headed back downstairs and went in to the living room where the girls sat.

"I need help" I announced making them look at me. "Go on?" Kylie urged grinning.

"I want Justin to know that I'm over him and that I'm also not a prude. How?" I raised my eyebrows as I rested my hands on my hips.

"Well that's easy" Kylie shrugged.

"Let's hit the club" Andrea smirked. A smile forming my lips as I took in to account how much Justin loves going clubbing, and since it was a Friday, people usually went out on Friday nights right? Right.

"But... I don't want to seem like a slut" I told them sitting down on the couch between them

"You won't! You'll seem like you're having an awesome time. Tonight's perfect because he told us that they will be at the 10ak Nightclub which has recently opened and people say it's lit as fuck." Andrea smirked making me nod grinning. Hoping this worked.

A/N: So just a quick note. Justin got his full set of tattoos around April time in 2014. And his arrest was on January 23rd 2014. I'm going to move that arrest just for this story to later on, and he will be having his full set of tattoos from January of 2014. I hope this isn't confusing or anything I'm just trying to get his look sorted out so that people won't comment and say that he didn't have a certain tattoo at the date I've listed. Thanks, enjoyyyyyy. Also I need to know if you guys are actually enjoying this story, lol so comment.