Chapter 42

|Justin's P.O.V.|         'Hold Tight P 2'

I stared down at the beauty of her body, it curved in the right places, I ran my hands up and down her sides.

"God you're so beautiful" I muttered, my eyes roaming every inch of her body and up to her eyes.

I pressed my lips against hers, our lips melted together and we moved in a perfect slow yet passion filled sync. Our tongues grazed together and her hands tangled in my hair, pulling me down closer to her, I couldn't help but groan in to her mouth by the feeling of her hands in my hair, tugging and running her fingers through it.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" I muttered against her lips, she nodded slowly "Yeah" I pressed my lips against hers again in a short yet passionate kiss before pulling away "I'll take care of you" I spoke as I pulled down my boxers and kicked them off letting them land on the floor which was covered with our clothing in little puddles.

I reached past her and opened the drawer, I pulled out a black packet and teared the top with my teeth, I pulled the condom out of the packet before throwing the packaging on the floor.

I placed it on the tip of my shaft before I looked down at her, I took her hands and she rolled it on for me, a groan leaving my lips at the contact of her hands. I sat up in front of her and pulled her legs apart and positioned myself at her entrance. I slowly rubbed my tip against her entrance before I slowly drove my shaft in, I groaned feeling her walls close in around my shaft as she moaned gripping on to the sheets next to her. I stayed still for her to adjust to me, before I slowly began to thrust back and forth in slow strokes.

Her moans encouraged me to go on but I didn't want to go too fast, I didn't want to hurt her and so I went at a slow pace for her to feel nothing but pleasure. Her hands roamed up my back and slowly gripped in to my skin "Justin" she groaned "Go faster..." She didn't have to tell me twice, I instantly pounded in to her, thrusting back and forth in quick strokes her moans grew and she dug her nails harder in to my back.

As I thrusted faster in to her, she couldn't even say anything because of the intense pleasure.

"Moan my name baby" I muttered huskily in her ear as I took her wrists in my hand and pinned them go either side of her head. She curled her fingers to try and grip something, "Moan for papi" I growled in to her ear as I slowed my thrusts down knowing she was close, I slowly thrust in to her making my strokes longer, driving her over the edge "Justin!" She raised her voice in a scratchy moan as she reached her orgasm, her nails dug in to my back and her legs become numb from the immense pleasure all at one time.

I pulled out of her, my body coated in a layer of sweat as we both caught our breath. I pulled the condom of my shaft and looked over at her as she tried catching her breath.

"Come ere" I spoke pulling her up, I stood up on my knees in front of her. "Suck it" she moved in front of me and took my shaft in his small hand, barely wrapping around it fully before she wrapped her lips around the tip, her head bobbed back and forth as I took her hair in my hand helping her move back and forth, guiding her.

"Oh fuck baby" I groaned throwing my head back in pleasure. "I'm gonna- c*m, don't stop baby" I let out a long groan as I emptied in to her mouth, she pulled away, I collapsed on to her making her lay back, our sweaty bodies laid together as we caught our breath. I laid on top of her as she ran her fingers through my hair, I moaned lowly as I yawned.

I rolled of her body and laid next to her, pulling the covers up and on to our bodies, I pulled her towards me, she Nuzzled her head in to my neck and wrapped her arm around me loosely.

"Goodnight baby girl" I muttered pressing my lips against her forehead making her sigh, caressing my cheek softly whilst her eyes were closed "Goodnight Jay" wih that, we both drifted of to sleep.