Chapter 23

|Vanessa's P.O.V.| 'Pressure'

I slowly opened my eyes feeling the bright sun rays hitting me, making me instantly close my eyes again to block the sun from blinding me. I pushed the white sheets away from my body feeling hot, I knew almost instantly it was hot out to be hot in the bedroom.

I rubbed my eyes as I yawned and sat up to see Justin wasn't next to me anymore, I went to sleep hella late last night because of sleeping so much on the plane, I wasn't tired at all so I stayed awake, drowning myself in thoughts.

I took my phone and went through my social media, my texts and emails before I stood up and left the room to see where Justin was, whether he was in the house or not.

I got downstairs and walked in to the kitchen to see him stood by the stove, his hair a mess as he stood topless making whatever it was that he was so focused on.

He looked over at me and smiled "Good morning, I was about to come wake you up," he paused as I moved to one of the bar stools at the kitchen island. I sat across from him looking over at him as he flipped the pancakes in the pan.

He placed a couple pancakes on a plate and drizzled it with maple syrup, whispered cream and then some berries before placing it in front of me.

"Thanks" he came and sat down next to me, he began spraying the cream all over his pancakes making a large tower before drizzling a little bit of syrup on top, and then going back to the whip cream and spraying it a little before putting the almost empty can down.

I laughed as he dug in, cutting it with his knife and fork, as soon as he took a bite the white cream stuck to his moustache hair and around his mouth.

"What?" He asked as I looked at him trying to hold in my laughter. He shrugged and carried on eating.

Once we were done, well once I had finished since Justin was still eating his towers of pancakes I went to the sink and washed up, knowing Justin wouldn't.

I turned around to look at him to see he was staring down at his phone as he came over and put the plate in the sink. "Justin I need to talk to you" I told him making him look up from his phone.

As he opened his mouth to speak, his phone began to ring.

"It's Scooter" he paused glancing up at me "We'll talk after I answer this call, I promise" he smiled leaning in and kissing my forehead before be walked away. I rolled my eyes sighing as I turned back around and stared out of the window.

How do I talk about... Us? Do I straight up just ask him if I'm his girlfriend or just discreetly hint to it, maybe he'll understand. Hopefully.

I washed up Justin's plate and other cutlery that he used before I left the kitchen. Walking in to the living room I saw him sat down on the couch with the phone to his ear.

"Yeah... Okay... Okay bye" he ended the call as I sat down next to me.

"Whats up?" He asked turning his head to look at me. As I opened my mouth to speak be stopped me "Wait," he paused taking me by my waist and pulling me over to his lap where I straddled him.

"Okay go" I laughed putting my hands on his shoulders before I began. "Okay so I kinda- well I wanted- I mean what I'm trying to say is that-" he looked at me with amusement as I struggled to find my words. This was hard.

"It's not funny" I whined covering my face with my hands.

He pried them away from my face and placed them back on his shoulders. "I'm sorry, start again." He chuckled, I took a deep breath.

"Maybe we should... Talk about..." I trailed off not wanting to actually say it. He raised his eyebrows "About?" He asked confused.

"Us" I finally said, looking at his face he slowly nodded "What about us?" He questioned.

"Well... You've taken me on a date, we've kissed, we've... Whatever, and now you've taken me on a vacation, I want to know what I am to you" I was now up and standing ahead of him not looking at him yet I could feel him staring at me.

It was silent for a couple seconds which only made me turn around but was surprised when Justin was now stood right in front of me.

"I know it's confusing, I've taken you on a vacation and we haven't talked about... What we are. But I really just want to relax for these 3 days, you obviously mean a lot to me since I bought you here" he chuckled placing his arms around my waist and pulling me to his chest I nodded.

"This holiday is for the both of us, I want you to be happy" he muttered. "Okay" I answered, I was being selfish, he had done so much for me and I was just rushing in to knowing all about this so I guess he was right.

He leaned down and pressed his soft lips against mine gently kissing me in a short yet passionate kiss before he pulled away.

"Come on, let's go to the pool" he smiled taking my hand before we went back upstairs to get changed.