Chapter 15

|Vanessa's P.O.V.|                'Movies'

I took a deep breath, laying on the middle of my floor in my closet. I had been down here for so long, just lasting there and giving up on finding something that I was going to wear.

"Are you seriously still laying there? It's been like an hour" Kylie spoke as she stood at my doorway. I peered past the island counter in the middle, "I have nothing to wear" I groaned looking up at the one side of my clothes in front of me.

"I thought this wasn't a date" she suddenly said as she came over to where I laid. Looking up at her with confusion "It isn't" I answered.

"Really? So why is it so hard for you to pick something to wear? You want it to be perfect" she sang raising her eyebrows making me roll my eyes.

"Shutup" I groaned covering my face as I sat up.

"Whateverrr" she grinned before turning around to face my closet. "I'll pick you something." She said as I stood up.

"No, because you're gonna pick something that is fancy, something I'd wear to a date. Which this isn't" I told her making her shake her head quickly. "I promise I won't,"

I looked at her for a second before nodding with a sigh "Knock yourself out. But do not mess up my closet, its colour coordinated and I expect it to be like that when I come back" I was very protective over my clothes, or anything for that matter.

I heard her laugh as I went back to my room. I sat down in front of my mirror on the floor; the only reason was because I preferred doing my makeup whilst on the ground with my makeup all around me, it was better because the mirror was right in front of me so I didn't have to try and manage getting a smaller mirror to do my eyeliner and stuff.

I took my foundation and blended it in with my brush before blending it further with the sponge. I then did contour lines to contour my face slightly before filling my eyebrows in. I curled my eyelashes and applied a small amount of mascara that instantly made my lashes... Pop I guess.

"Nessa!" I heard Kylie yell from the closet. I got up and went in "Found me something?" I asked leaning on the door frame.

"Yeah" She smiled proudly.

She walked over and handed me the outfit. It was a pair of frilly baby pink shorts, with a white halter crop top with a pair of white vans.

"Thanks" I smiled as she walked out of my closet

"No problem" she winked before leaving. I laughed shaking my head before I closed the door and got dressed.

My hair was straightened and I kept it to either side, running a hand through it before I grabbed my phone.

As usual, I was late.

"Have fun!" Andrea smirked as I walked past them. I shook my head grinning opening the door, grabbing my keys on the way before leaving the house.

Once I got in to the car I quickly texted Xavier.

Vanessa: I'm on my way now. Sorry for making you wait.

I quickly started the car up and left out of my drive way and towards the movies.

Once I got there, I parked and rushed in to the theatre, looking around until I spotted him leaning against one of the walls. He made eye contact with me as I made my way over to him giving him a smile.

"Hey, I'm so sorry for being late" I spoke, out of breath as we hugged.

"It's fine, don't worry. You look stunning" he smiled taking a glance from head to toe before meeting my eyes I grinned "Thank you," I replied.

"Come on, I got your ticket for you, and here." He turned around and grabbed the cup of coca cola from the table behind us.

Handing it to me I smiled "Thank you, you really didn't have to-" he cut me off shaking his head "Its fine, really." He handed me the ticket.

"Let's go" he picked up the bucket of popcorn along with his drink before we went ahead. After giving our tickets, we walked in to the movie and thankfully we hadn't missed any of it.

We found our seats and sat down, making a lot of noise because he kept tripping over people and it was hard not to laugh.

Throughout the whole movie, I couldn't help but notice sometimes he'd be looking at me everytime I'd laugh at a scene. I turned my head to see him looking at me again, a small smile playing along his lips.

"What?" I whispered grinning.

"You have a cute smile" he answered, causing me to smile. "I do?" I raised my eyebrows whilst stuffing my face with popcorn making him laugh "How's my smile now?" I asked, smiling whilst my cheeks were chubby from the popcorn I had stuffed in my mouth.

He burst out in to laughter causing a sudden chorus of people telling us to shutup.

"You're cute" he laughed. "Thanks, so are you." I wriggled my eyebrows once I saw him blushing.

I laughed turning my head to continue watching the movie, constantly laughing at every scene because Kevin Hart was hilarious.

Once the movie had finished we made our way out laughing as he tried to try and act out a scene from the movie, but failed sadly.

"Yeah not quite there" we laughed as we left the movies.

"Well, thanks for tonight. It was fun" I smiled as I opened my car door, standing behind it.

"No problem, I had fun." He answered stuffing his hands in to his pocket. "I should be getting home anyway, I'll see you at college" I smiled reaching up and pulling him in to a hug. As weird as it sounded, he smelled so good.

"Yeah, bye" he smiled showing his perfectly straight teeth. With a final glance, I got in to my car and drove away.