Chapter 35

|Vanessa's P.O.V.|                'Beauty'

The annoying high pitched sound of my alarm fun through for what seemed like an eternity until I finally managed to find the energy to actually turn it off.

Justin groaned next to me, moving his head to lay on my chest and pulling me closer. He did this whenever he wanted to cuddle, I found it so cute because he'd squish his cheeks against me and fall asleep again instantly.

I ran my fingers through his messy caramel brown hair, it was so fluffy and soft to touch and especially run my fingers through. And he enjoyed it a whole lot more as he soft moaned in his sleep making me smile at his cuteness.

I glanced over at the clock on my side table to see it was 8:30am and I needed to get to college, the first time I've been since the holiday and I was pretty sure I was going to cry at the sight of all the professors and all the work.

"Justin," I muttered trying to get him to wake up. Huge fail, he just groaned and nudged himself further against my chest, oh how he loved laying on my boobs.

"Baby" I giggled "What?" He mumbled in his deep morning voice. "I have to get ready for college" "You don't have to go today" He muttered taking my hand and moving it to his hair to make me run my fingers through it since I had stopped, I grinned "I do, I can't miss anymore days" I replied running my hand through his hair just as he wanted.

He didn't reply but simply groaned moving off me, he stuffed one side of his face in to the pillow before closing his eyes again.

I smiled turning around and sitting up on my knees in front of him, I rested my hand on his bare back and draw circles over his back tattoo.

"Will you drop me of today?" I whispered caressing his cheek. He opened his one eye lazily before nodding, I smiled pressing my lips against his soft cheek, kissing it a couple times before I got out of bed.

I quickly checked the time before I went in to the bathroom, I stripped off and got in to the shower. Turning the water to the perfect warm temperature before I stood under it, I ran my hands through my hair after shampooing and conditioning it and washing it out.

As I washed it out, the sudden feeling of strong arms wrapping around my waist caused me to gasp jumping slightly. "It's just me baby" even though I knew it was Justin, I still felt embarrassed. I stood naked (obviously since I was showering) but still, as lame as it may sound, I had never been naked in front of another guy, not even with my ex boyfriend. Apart from Justin who had seen me in my undergarments, but not fully naked. So maybe I felt embarrassed, but for some odd reason, I didn't find it... Weird.

He turned my around in his arms, he stared down at my body with lust in his eyes I felt my cheeks turning a light shade of pink as I covered my chest with my arm in embarrassment.

"Justin I-" "There's no need to be embarrassed, you're beautiful baby" he muttered caressing my sides with his large hands, I smiled blushing as he pressed his lips against mine in a soft yet passionate kiss.

I took my body wash and squirted some on to the fuzzy luffa before washing myself with it along with Justin who deeply appreciated it judging by his low groans.

After showering, we finally left the shower. I wrapped the towel around my body and went to my sink where I took my face toners and did my usual routine. "Have you got another toothbrush?" Justin asked now coming to stand next to me in front of the second sink.

"Yeah" I paused opening the cabinet below me, I pulled out a toothbrush from the packet and handed it to him. I finished brushing my teeth and used mouthwash.