Chapter 10

|Vanessa's P.O.V.|            'Hungover'

My head pounded as soon as I came awake. The sun rays basically blinded me as the curtains hadn't been done. Thats when I came to my senses. This wasn't my room. These weren't my covers. And the tight grip around me from the muscular tatted arms told me I wasn't alone.

I looked to my side. My heart racing as I saw Justin fast asleep. His mouth slightly opened as he snored lightly, his hair a complete mess. I quickly sat up, my heart racing fast as I imagined I was in a dream.

I looked down feeling kind of cold when I realised I no longer was wearing my dress and was just in my undergarments. My jaw dropped as I glanced down at Justin who stirred around, he was also topless.

"Don't worry, we didn't fuck, you would of known trust me" His morning voice was heard as I looked back pulling the covers to my chest as he closed his eyes again.

"Where are my clothes? Why am I in your bed? What happened last night?" I asked, I remembered absolutely nothing apart from getting hella drunk.

"Too many questions for the morning baby" he muttered as he ran a hand through his hair keeping his eyes shut.

"Answer me!" I yelled hitting him with the pillow. He grabbed my arms and turned us around so he was now above me, pinning my arms down at either side of me.

"You were fucking drunk of your ass last night. We made out and I took you back to my house because I didn't want you going home with some perverted kid who would probably fuck you and dump you to the side. So I saved your fucking ass" he spat, his eyes turning dark. I swallowed down hard as he got off me.

"Why am I half naked then?" I answered looking at him with annoyance.

"Because you begged me to fuck you practically. Yeah I was drunk too so at first I carried on, but then I knew that if I had sex with you, you'd lose all respect for me and I probably wouldn't see you again." He answered, my eyes widened at his words.

"You... Pushed that guy away from me. Why?" I questioned frowning.

"This is your damn fault. Why the fuck did you have to get drunk? You should of seen the guy you were dancing with. He wanted nothing more but to fuck you. I bet your slutty self wouldn't mind"

I stood up and found my dress, putting it on I pulled on my heels and ran a hand through my hair silently. "Take me home" I whispered feeling tears brim my eyes. God why was I so emotional.

"Fuck, I didn't mean that" he cursed walking up to me. I stepped back "And to think I actually thought you cared to not take whatever happened yesterday, too far. It was a mistake. Anything we did, was a mistake" I said looking in to his eyes as he shook his head.

"I do care. Honestly, I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean that" He almost pleaded.

"I'll be waiting downstairs" I muttered not giving him a chance to reply before I left the room. I made it to the stairs and walked down them, my heels clicking against the floor of the empty house. I looked down at my phone to see a dozen text messages from the girls asking where I was.

I typed a quick reply telling them I was on my way back before I heard the sound of footsteps behind me. I didn't bother turning around, not wanting to face him because I felt like I was going to burst out in to anger filled tears.

"Baby I-" "Don't call me that" I spat as he came in front of me. "Have these... I know you have a headache and they normally get rid of it, especially if you're hungover" he said handing me the tablets. I hesitantly took them and swallowed them with the water.