"Let's go, I want to ride the jet ski with you" Kyokai held Kyoya's hand "why ?" He frowned "I don't know how to ride it" she mumbled, he took a deep breath then sighed heavily "no" he said "eh ? Why not ?" She blinked "just because" he looked away "no tell me" she said "alright" he looked at her "you hug me so tight I feel your breasts pressing against my back" he said with a straight face, she popped a double vein. She looked away arms crossed after giving him a huge bump on the head.

"Alright, let's go" he rubbed his head, she gasped. She took his hand and dragged him with her "that lucky Hibari, he gets a girl pressing her breasts against him and yet he dislike it" Julie gritted his teeth "wait where's.." Koyo looked around to see Ikuto sitting far hugging his knees with a gloomy area "he's there, but what about.." Ryohei looked around as well to see Kotoya on Kyoya's back, trying to pull him away from Kyokai "not surprised" they sweat dropped.

After riding jet skis, they all went to the outside hot spring. Kyokai sighed while getting deeper in the water "relaxed ?" Adelheid said "hm" Kyokai nodded "today was so tiring" Misako said as she rested her arms and head on the floor while her lower body was in the water "come on, you two. Let's go wash ourselves" Adelheid smiled, even through the three of them seemed different, turned out they had a lot in common "hm" they nodded and got up.

Tsubaki gulped and went to sit next to Kyokai on the bucket "l-let me wash your back, Hayashi-chan !" She said, they glanced at each other "I don't normally let anyone touch me, but alright" Kyokai turned while washing his her hair "Hayashi-chan got a really soft skin, I'm really jealous" Tsubaki thought and madly blushed "n-ne Hayashi-chan" she said "hm" Kyokai responded while rubbing her neck.

"Why do you wear boys clothes if you have a nice body ?" She felt Kyokai flinch in her touch then calmed down "didn't you notice people come and flirt with me all the time ?" She mumbled "eh ? Hm" Tsubaki nodded "people always find others and like them for looks, I hate it" Kyokai mumbled "choosing what to wear, what kind of make up to put, or what to do to get a guy's attention, it's too much trouble and a waste of time"

Tsubaki stared in shock while Kyokai fixed her bangs "they got long" Kyokai mattered to herself "b-but what did you do to get Hibari-senpai's attention ?" Tsubaki asked "hm ?" Kyokai looked at her "I don't know" she shrugged "girls like what they hear, and boys like what they see. That's why girls wear make up while boys lie" she explained "but.." She looked down and slightly blushed "Kyoya and I never did such a thing"

Tsubaki flinched when Kyokai gasped as Misako dropped a bucket of cold on her water. Tsubaki shuddered as Kyokai formed a dark area "Kya !" Misako screamed when Kyokai splashed her with cold water too "Grrrr !!" They glared at each other "please ! D-Don't fight !" Tsubaki said, they looked away from each other.

Kyokai Tsked and rubbed her neck "stupid mosquito" she mattered "eh ?" Tsubaki slightly pushed her hand "doesn't look like a mosquito bite" she said "it's not the kind your talking about" Kyokai shook her head "eh ?" Tsubaki blinked "Kyoya and I just had a bite fight that's all" Kyokai explained "what kind of fight is that !?" Tsubaki thought.

At the other side with the guys "blubbublube~ !" Kyoya and Kotoya sank in the water, feeling relaxed on their shoulders, then sat up breathing in "stay away from Judaime !" They popped a vein at the loud nosies "can't we relax for one second !?" Kotoya yelled "Urusei ! Your just mad because your sister beat the hell out of you !" Gokudera yelled back.

While they were arguing, Ikuto pulled Kaoru to the wooden wall and claimed on him "what are you doing ?" Koyo said as Ikuto stood on Kaoru's shoulders "hmhmhm !" Ikuto chuckled and held his chin "your so innocent, I'm peeking on the girls" he smirked "you do know what happened the last time you got caught ?" Julie said "Kyokai will be so mad" Koyo said "but it will be worth it" Ikuto said "move aside" Julie stood on Kaoru's other shoulder "Julie you Bastard !!" Koyo and Ryohei yelled.