seperate

Skelly's point of view

Where...are my master...and the others I was in a hallway unlike the one I had been in I guess I got caught up in the fu murder of all those canids of course after I killed them I wanted to make their bodies come to life to fight for me so thats what I did everyone that I killed I revived to fight with me I had defeated the enemy easily and then stored their bodies for when I'll need them again but now I had no one near me...except for...him.  I looked over at the scared wimp trying to act like the hero again " D Don't w worry Skelly I I will s save u us "  Simon said unsure " Yea right " I said and we started walking trying to find master and the others.  " We'll be fine...Nothing......to worry about..." Simon said still unsure " If you keep bothering me I might gorge your eyes out and stuff them  back into your head through your mouth " I said he stepped away before dismissing the thought and coming back up to me " Please don't think that my threat was false" I said he looked worried but he replied " You wouldn't hurt me b because y you know..." Know what?" I asked confused I turned to face him " Well you know because-WATCH OUT!" he shouted I turned and right before I was stabbed I managed to jump  out of the way but I managed to fall right into simon on accident and we both fell over on top of each other. Now another battle was beginning and we weren't in the right position to start.  

" Get the hell off of me "     I said eager to get this battle started he got off me slowly but before he could get off fully I pushed him off he fell on the ground and struggled get back on his feet to fight.  " RAWRRRWARARARARARAWARWRWWRARWRRWRAWWR" I started yelling and screaming and getting ready but as soon as I let out my battle cry the guy started running away.  " OH NO YOU DON'T" I said as I jumped up and ran towards him he looked behind him but that was a big mistake . I knock my nunchucks into his horrible face and watch as his eyes explode slowly I then retracted the nunchucks and did it again and this time his whole head was breaking and I could see his brains burst from his head and onto the floor he fell and died and I laughed I mean it was pretty funny thinking he could escape.  I looked over to see a surprised Simon I walked up to him and said " What don't look so surprised you know I like to kill "  " No...It just you must be strong  to kill him with just two hits I mean I would think the bodies would be more intact " He said I took the strong part as a compliment and smiled sweetly at him " Why thank you " I said.  He blushed and looked to the side then looked back at me and muttered " here goes nothing " and before I could process what he said I was kissed on the cheek and too shocked to say anything I looked at him and he was blushing without even realizing it I think I might have been blushing the whole time.  " What was THAT " I said still shocked he then replied " I think I like you more t than a a f f friend " He said still blushing I then thought back to where he would always hang out with me and always be by my side even when I didn't need him he was always trying to help me but this is so sudden um uh...OH WHAT THE HECK I rushed forward and kissed him straight on the lips he was shocked but overall happy.  " Now that this is settled lets go find master " I said breaking away from the kiss " Y Yea" He said and we went on to find master and the others of course holding hands.