boo more training

So since Skelly is new and she hasn't trained at all we needed to get her trained so we went to training right away she seemed to be tired after twelve hours so we took a break.  " WHY huff DO I HAVE TO huff TRAIN THIS huff MUCH!!!" Skelly said between huffs " Well now you know how we feel" Neo remarked " Yea well you didn't exactly become a master warrior in one training session" Hailey said.  Neo growled a bit before realizing that Hailey was right and then just huffed and looked away.  " But anyway Skelly this is one training session usually we do  at least three a day to get our strength up but of course on weekends we take breaks" I informed her.  " WHY just why I feel like my bloods boiling so much it will make me pop and bleed out on the ground like a fountain" Skelly said she seemed to not know what she just said was disgusting(Sorry you readers all probably just imagined that and if you didn't then you did now) .  " Um well then ok that's ok" I said "Welp she likes death and demented things " Julia said ' Yea but I mean we do too" Hailey said and we all laughed.

Second training session 

By this time everyone literally couldn't move. "huff puff is everyone ok" I asked " Yea" everyone answered "Good".  " Hey while we are on break let's eat something" I said " YEA THAT SOUNDS GREAT!" Meo shouted so we all went out of portal land got some money and went to a restaurant.  We chose to got to a steak and sushi place that had all kinds of food I made Meo,Neo, and Skelly seeable and then Aki and Vincent  appeared seeable too and they all put on cute hats to cover there ears.  Then we all found a table and sat at it and looked at our menu.  "Hmmmm well I want steak " Hailey said " Me too" Julia said " I'm gonna get fried rice and shrimp" Vincent said " I want the.......uh......hm.....the Shrimp sushi role" Aki said " WE WANT FISH!!!" Yelled Neo,Meo,and Skelly " Well I'm gonna start with three....no four California roles" I said " That's a lot of roles" Hailey said " well..........I AM FREAKIN HUNGRY" I replied.  After we ordered we had a friendly conversation about whatever till our food came.  "YAY!" we all cheered and dug in it was delicious.  Then we went to finish training.  

Third training session 

After we all trained Julia and Hailey went home and Vincent and Aki went wherever they live and me Skelly, Meo, and Neo all went to my house to go to bed.  "Well today was hard" Skelly said " Well we are gonna do that everyday so get used to it" I replied.  " I AM SOOOOOOOOOO TIRED!!!!!" Meo shouted " Well clearly not tired enough to save your voice " Neo said " Ah shout up Neo " Meo said.  Once we were inside I piled them on my bed even though it was bigger than most beds it's still hard to get FOUR people on it but you know whatever.  Then we all slept like we haven't slept in weeks.  

Sorry this chapters kinda boring