This is the start of a beautiful army

We went on with life and waited for her to wake up she took forever so I didn't even notice when she woke up...well until she started screaming like we had shot her.  "AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" " Jesus stop shouting" Hailey said she stopped looked around and started screaming again.  "ugh why do you scream so loud " Neo said.  "Ok you weird crazy girl I will give you a choice " I said she stopped screaming and looked at me " Join our army or be killed!!!" Meo said .  This seemed to shock her and then she started crying and screaming " I DON'T WANT TO DIE " "Wow I thought you would have been like no I'm never gonna do that and blah blah blah but with that response you are now in the army and our friend" I said she again seemed shocked and said " Well um the um tough girl act I put on was to make you all scared of me but that didn't work did it......" NOPE IT DIDN'T now what is your name " I asked " Crystal " she said Crystal was wearing a blue skirt with pink lilies on it with a pink short sleeve shirt with blue lilies on it and blue tennis shoes and had blue short hair and was wearing a pink headband with a blue butterfly on it that was right in front of her dog ears and had bright green eyes " Cool so I'm Jillian " I said then introduced everyone and just like that Crystal joined our army which is like huge now.  

After talking to Crystal for a while we found out she was actually really shy and doesn't really like being around people or fighting but she had water and crystal which was very rare so she was put into the elite five but she never really wanted to hurt anyone.  " Oh yea by the way Luke Vincent Crystal do you want a weapon " I asked " YEA" they all said " Ok Vincent you get purple bag full of purple explosions   Luke you get orange daggers and Crystal blue and pink sword " I said and all their weapons appeared in front of them " Um thanks... "Crystal said " YEA THIS IS AWESOME!" Luke yelled Vincent just said " cool".  " So now we all have weapons and some of us have magic and it is just great" I said.  After that we all talked and got aquatinted and Crystal said she wanted to stay with me because she didn't really have anywhere else to go I mean she can't go back to the kingdom with failure so I agreed and then made a little bed on the ground for her.  "Hey Luke Aki Vincent where do you guys live " I asked " We live on the street together " Luke answered " WHAT" Neo shouted "Cool " Julia said " You need to live somewhere else "I said " But where" Aki asked " Well I guess you guys can stay in my brothers bedroom he never sleeps in there anyway " I said " YAY place to sleep place to live " Luke cheered.  And from then on they lived in my house all of them Luke, Vincent, Aki, Crystal, Meo,Neo, and Skelly ALL SEVEN OF THEM......yea that is gonna be fun.