TRAINING CHAP yey

" Ok now that my arm has fully healed I can train again!!" I said excitedly as we all headed into the portal " Well its not like you missed out on anything without you we don't have a new training schedule " Neo said " Oh that's right I came up with a new method of training!!!" I said " Well what is it Master!!" Meo said as she popped up beside me " I will have to tell everyone so you two get them  all quiet so I can tell them" I said they followed my orders and soon everyone was looking at me waiting for my announcement.  " Ok now that I have your attention I have a new training method I want to try and this method is.... TEAMWORK now you might want a better  explanation so here it is I want us to work together and try to do like um I can't think of the word but when two people mix their attacks together and it's twice as strong that what I want to work on instead of just doing it individually  " I said to them they all nodded and I went to show them who I wanted them to work with.  

" Ok so I want Yoni and Crystal together definitely because of the water and crystal thing and Simon and Aki and Skelly because Aki is at a higher risk of being damaged since he doesn't have magic and Simon has a shield and Skelly can give them both cover with her undead army and um let's do Neo and Meo together because of your magic if you combined it that would be awesome... and let's do  Luke and Vincent because if Luke teleports Vincent all over the place than his tornados will be harder to dodge and Hailey and Julia together because the both have really large land weapons and Me and Tressa together because Tressa can jump me and her in the air and I can shoot from in the air you got who you're with then go and train with them " I said " Oh and remember we don't just have to fight with these people if another of us is in need of help then we will help them with everything we've got!!!" I said and then everyone started training with their partner.  Including me so of course me and Tressa got together and started training.  " So I think we should practice your jumping and maybe try to find a magic power!" I said " Yea!!" She replied " Ok now lift me up " I said she did that and  then I said " Now JUMP!!" and with a big leapt we were in the air " Wow this is pretty high " I said " I know right!" Tressa said.  We practiced for a while when I said " Ok time to test your magic!!" I said " Ok so what do I do?" Tressa asked " Usually magic comes through emotion so get really mad " I told her " Ok got it!!!!" Tressa said while  trying to get mad I didn't notice anything " Hey maybe we have to go outside to make it work " I said we then headed outside that is when I noticed there was a storm a thought occurred to me " Hey calm down " I said Tressa calmed down and the storm went away.  " Cool!! Tressa you can control weather!!" I said Tressa looked super happy as we went back inside to tell everyone.