Portal land

So we all went into the portal to our secret training room.  Now as we were in there we were freaking out or at least I was. "OH MY GOD VINCENT HE'S A CANID A FREAKING CANID HOW DID I NOT KNOW" I yelled.  "Calm down it's ok just calm down " Meo said assuringly " Yea we need to think of a battle plan" Neo said " Ok ok now we need to get Hailey and Julia then we need to attack him obviously" I said.  "Well no duh" Neo said sarcastic as always " Well then get us to Hailey's house and Julia's " I said " Ok let's go!!!!" Meo said and suddenly we were in Hailey"s  house we found her on the ground watching something on her laptop "Hailey we need your help!!!" I shouted she seemed to jump before turning and seeing me there " Awwwwwwww I was on a good episode " She whined.  " I don't care come on " I said She followed me slowly and then Meo got us to Julia's house " GET IN THE PORTAL" I said " Julia replied " Oh ok".  

Back at my house we saw Vincent trying to  find where we were and we used his confusion  to our advantage and attacked from the back.  He dodged sadly but that's ok we have him outnumbered we can sooooooooooo beat him.  After attacking for a while I realized this was gonna be harder than I originally thought.  He kept dodging so out of anger I yelled" WOULD YOU STOP DOGING I WANT TO SHOOT YOUR FACE" he replied with" Oh well i'd be dead so no I will not stop dodging in fact it's my turn to attack".  And suddenly a purple tornado about the size of a person flew towards us we of course dodged it and then Meo said " He has magic what a cheater " "Well if gets to use magic so do we!!!!!!" Neo shouted.  And suddenly a giant sun appeared and Vincent started shouting in pain.  " Hey wait we don't want to kill him we should interrogate them" Hailey said " Fine let's take him to the training room to be interrogated then we'll kill him" I said.  So we tied him up and went to portal land.