Stupid

We all started looking around for and exit, nothing really showed up though so we just sat there thinking when I got an idea.  " What if we teleport out of here " I said everyone face palmed because they were all probably thinking about the most complicated ways to get out when we really could just get Meo and Luke to teleport us out.  " Why didn't I think of that..... " Neo said and then we all got out and went to my front yard, away from the evil guy in the back.  " Ok what is our battle plan " Simon asked I thought about it before I had another great idea.  " How about a surprise attack where we teleport over there then  me and Neo start shooting and every one charges at him with their weapons and if he dodges we go back and start attacking from all sides, we can't have him get away we need to win this battle ok lets go"  and Meo teleported me and Neo over to where he was and we started shooting.  Until I felt the ground shake and then I was in the air " What just happened " I asked and looked down he was there smiling and that's when I realized he had earth magic! " Jump!" I shouted and me and Neo slid down the rock that had been pulled up from the ground we started shooting him again making sure to jump and dodge his rock attacks.  Then everyone else joined in and the real battle began.  

He was actually a pretty good dodger only got hit a couple times and those times he really only got a scratch but we didn't let up the attack.  At some point people started using magic, Luke brought in his lions, Skelly rose the dead,  Vincent threw some tornados, Neo used her shadows, magic was every where and the guy we were fighting looked like he regretted fighting us.  At last we shot him in his legs and pinned him down...but then he disappeared and we heard laughter behind us " AHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FOOLS YOU CAN NEVER DEFEAT ME but I guess for now I'll let you live but remember this I WILL BE BACK AND WHEN I AM you will all DIE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!" and he disappeared.  " Welp we are screwed " I said everyone else just nodded " But that only means that we have to get stronger so we can defeat him!!! " I shouted everyone whined no one wanted to do that because it meant training more offen but he was a really powerful guy and if we want to beat the king we have to beat this guy and he... is one crazy powerful challenge to get through.