training chap

" Here we go " I said as we led Tressa into the portal it was Tressa's first day of training and I still had not given her her weapon oh it was gonna be so much fun.  " Ok Tressa time for the reveling of your weapon!" I shouted she looked super excited I couldn't wait to give it to her and see her reaction.  "Ok in three two one NOW!!" I shouted and a green bow with vine(like the plant) pattern on it with a packet of arrows fell into her hands.  " OH MY GOD IT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING EVER" she shouted with excitement.  " Well glad you like it now let the extreme training COMMENCE!" I said and the training commenced.  After a while of training Tressa and Crystal passed out I mean they haven't been here to long so their not used to it so I won't judge.  " Ok everyone break time " I said " Come on I can keep going " Aki scoffed at me " You will break if you like it or not "  I said " Yea come on Aki lets take a little break ok " Neo said that seemed to calm him down and they went and sat in the same chair..... wait she calmed him down, sitting in the same chair, talking really calmly and friendly to each other this can only mean one thing I gasped " AKI AND NEO ARE IN LOVE!!!!!" I shouted almost everyone in the room of course except Neo and Aki replied " OOOOOOOOOOOOOO" 

They immediately started to blush and I at once knew I was right.  " OH MY GOD YOU HAVE TO TELL US THE STORY!!!" I shouted " WOO my sis is in love and has a boyfriend!!" Meo began to cheer everyone els was literally going crazy and running and screaming.  " Guys come on lets listen to the story.  " Um" Neo said " Go on sis " Meo said assuringly " Well..... ok here I go" Neo said.  " It all started one day when you guys were gone me and Aki started talking and found out we had a lot n common we both have anger issues we both hate the world and well  we just so alike in too many ways to list " Neo began " Yea and then after that we just hung out a lot and well I started growing feelings for her " Aki continued " So one day he confessed and well I felt the same I just could never tell him and then we started dating in secret but I guess not anymore" Neo ended.  " Wow such a beautiful story " I said and we started cheering again then Tressa and Crystal woke up and we started training again of course after we filled them in and they were now in a cute relationship of hate.   

It so cute tho ^-^