S5: a line

Taehyung continued to pet Seungyoo's hair even after she fell asleep at the table.

They were at a coffee shop close to Taehyung's school, and what was suppose to be a date, turned into a safe time to nap for Seungyoo.

Taehyung always wondered why Seungyoo was tired all the time, but he never brought it up until today.

Seungyoo stirred until ultimately the lights and talks from the shop woke her. "Hello sleepy head."

Seungyoo smiled at the cute name, but then started to freak out. "How long was I asleep for?!"

"Two hours. It's fine," Taehyung assured. Seungyoo gasped hitting her head.

"I'm sorry, I'm just.." Seungyoo put her head back down on the table not knowing what to say.

"Whoa, I said it was fine, but don't go back to sleep again," Taehyung joked pulling on some strands of her hair that was cut short the day they started going out.

"Why did you even cut your hair? I mean, you're always pretty, but longer hair suits you.."

Seungyoo grimaced. "...Impulse?"

"Oh.." Taehyung frowned. "Why'd you say it like a question?"

She shrugged. "But you always cut your hair so why can't I?" She said it to avoid giving a reasonable answer.

"What?" Taehyung couldn't help but chuckle. "Because I'm a boy, silly. I'll be mistaken for a girl if I grow my hair out...even a little."

"Mm, I know right." Seungyoo folded both her arms under her face as a cushion on the tabletop. "I'm so tired."

"Why?" Taehyung asked. "Is there something that keeps you from sleeping?"

"No, no I-" she sighed, before sitting properly. "I just-"

"...Just...? What?" Taehyung waved a hand in front of Seungyoo's face to try and gain her attention away from the window. "What are you staring at?"

When Taehyung turned around to see what it was, Seungyoo quickly pulled his arm.

"It's nothing. I was in deep thought is all.." Seungyoo assured.

"Oh," Taehyung gave a comforting smile. "You look kind of scared when you're in deep thought.."

"Mm," Seungyoo half listened before stealing a last glance at Jungkook, who was still standing outside the cafe staring through the window.

He had looked angry before, but Seungyoo noticed the questionable grin on his face before he disappeared into the crowd of people outside.

-

As Jungkook walked away with a fake smile through clenched teeth, he realized several things.

Seungyoo is a person, with feelings, thoughts, and dreams of her own.

She would leave him, though against their parents wishes just because she can't handle being Jungkook's ragdoll.

And with her being a few years older, it will be harder to control her with just photos alone..

But what Jungkook didn't realize...was that there was a line.

And soon he would cross it.

____________________
(: did it make sense? Idk kms