06: dream

"But can we talk about this stupid final? Why did you get paired up with someone like Namjoon, and I get stuck with...Min Yoongi.." Taehyung huffed.

Jungkook wore his clothes again and tried to hold in his smile.

"Well at least I know you won't try anything with him." Jungkook laughed.

Taehyung frowned. "Why? Do you care?" Taehyung turned over on his side to face Jungkook.

"Um, yes. Kind of.." Jungkook said quietly. "I kind of still like you."

Taehyung gritted his teeth. He pulled the blankets over himself and turned over facing the face.

"You're just gonna have to do something with those feelings of yours cause I don't want them," Taehyung says coldly.

Jungkook sighs mostly to himself. "I know. I'm trying." He puts his shoes on and grabs his bag. "Bye Taehyung.."

A few minutes after Jungkook leaves Taehyung feels guilty. I mean, how does he expect him to get over him when they do it practically every week?

Taehyung knows he's a prick and Jungkook knows it too so he thinks it shouldn't be a problem.

-

When Yoongi slowly woke up from his nap he noticed Hoseok there at the foot of his bed.

Yoongi kicked him off and he lands on the floor. "Ouch!"

Yoongi stretched his body and sat up from his bed feeling extremely refreshed. He'd never had that kind of sleep for years and wondered what was different.

"Why are you so happy? That's not like you." Hoseok studied Yoongi's features. The soft yet visible dark circles that were once there are gone, and Yoongi was smiling like a fool. "Did...something happen?"

Hoseok felt nervous to know the reason why Yoongi's in such a good mood. Well, he wants him to be happy, but it's complicated.

Hoseok gives Yoongi his phone forgetting he doesn't speak. He waits only about a second before its shoved back in his face.

"'Dream'," it said as Hoseok read it. "So you're not happy because of Taehyung?" Hoseok questioned.

Yoongi tilted his head to the right. He forgot Taehyung was here. He looks around the room, but he's not anywhere.

"He left an hour ago. Ugh, Yoongi I'm sorry, but he's terrible. You shouldn't be locking yourself up in a room with him." Yoongi furrowed his brows. He didn't seem all that bad to him. Only, he's annoying, which about sums it all up...and the way he was dressed was weird.

Yoongi shook his head in disagreement. "Yoongi, please..." Hoseok stood from the floor dusting himself off as he sat next to Yoongi.

The older boy scruches his face up when he sits on his bed again. "Can you please just keep the door open at all times?"

Yoongi decides to stand up and go downstairs where his mom is knowing Hoseok will follow, and he does. Hoseok was sounding like his mom did in high school, and he didn't like it.

"Hi, boys," Yoongi's mom says when they walk into the kitchen. She's making sandwiches. 'Of course she is', Yoongi thought. It's the one of four things she knows how to make by herself without his help. "You guys hungry?"

Hoseok nods, but Yoongi's not hungry so he does nothing. "Are you sure?" She asked making sure. "Okay, but I'm still gonna make you one, and you will eat it," she says sternly. She didn't want to have to spend hundreds of dollars on hospital fees just because Yoongi 'wasn't hungry'.

Yoongi frowns at his mom and soon a sandwich was place in front of him to eat. Hoseok was already halfway done with his, but Yoongi just stared at it.

"Yoongi...it's good." He rolled his eyes at Hoseok. He really didn't want to eat. All he wanted to do was think about his dream, alone.

And after putting up with both his mom and Hoseok's patronizing he went to bed again and wrote in his notebook; mostly about the dream so he wouldn't forget it.

As he finished writing he thought of Taehyung.

Yoongi threw his head back onto the headboard and thought 'how is Taehyung going to understand him?'

It already made Yoongi feel uneasy when he mistook him for deaf. Yoongi felt so embarrassed at that moment.

Yoongi didn't want Taehyung to hate him for screwing his grade over, so he worked on his laptop for the rest of the night on different types of songs that might suit him.

my mom went through my car ;-;