29: advantage

Okay, I'm bias wrecked fuck this doesn't make sense...he was already my bias before, it's yoONGI TIME MAN ;-;

Kinda

Taehyung had stormed out of Yoongi's room after hearing it.

He was done. He was so done with Jungkook. He may have thought at one point that he was cute and innocent, but obviously that little brat knows no bounds.

He wasn't going to be scared, of what Jungkook was capable of, no. But as Taehyung sees Jungkook down the hall, he starts to lose his nerve.

"Ju-Jungkook!" Taehyung shouts quickly before he's too afraid to say what he needed. Jungkook turns his head at the sound of his voice, but saw that by the look on his face, Taehyung must be angry with him.

Jungkook was afraid to know what Taehyung had thought about him now that he knew he drugged him and put him in the hospital.

"Taehyung.." Jungkook reaches for him, but he flinches away. "I'm sorry-"

"Don't touch me!" Eyes start to wonder towards the two.

"Let's talk outside," Jungkook suggests.

"No!" Taehyung yells back, but as he was starting to notice the attention, he walks outside anyway with Jungkook following.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Taehyung said, "You're not Jungkook."

"I-" Jungkook sighed looking at Taehyung who's focus was on the ground. "I didn't think I'd put you in the hospital..."

"What?" Taehyung groaned. "We're not talking about that right now. I don't want to talk about that with you."

Jungkook didn't understand why his Taehyung was so mad at him, he flinched at his loud yelling.

"Why did you make him like you, huh? You really hate me that much?!" Taehyung yelled hitting Jungkook in the chest lightly because he was afraid to hurt himself.

Its dangerous enough as it is just getting angry. His heart was pumping a lot faster than it should be in his resting period.

"I don't understand-"

"Yoongi likes you! Don't try to play dumb, you knew what you were doing!" Taehyung breaths deeply as he finished. Jungkook didn't know what to say, since he was still so confused and just stared at how breathless Taehyung was.

"...No, actually I didn't..." 'That can't be' he thought. Yoongi can't like him. He was sure to drop hints that he couldn't stand him, even 'accidentally' physically hurting him. "I think you're jumping to conclusions."

Taehyung growls in frustration "He said it-" Taehyung closes his eyes momentarily, as he tried to calm himself down. "I just- I can't believe you, Jungkook. You knew I liked him."

"Taehyung hyung, it's not like that!" Taehyung turned away from Jungkook to lean against the wall for support and he took deep breaths.

"I'm trying to protect you from him! He's going to use you! He's going to get into your head then dump you when he's bored." Jungkook walks closer to Taehyung and Taehyung backs away in response.

"Stop this! Stop lying already!" Taehyung pushes Jungkook away.

"I'm not!" Jungkook messes his hair up, frustrated he wasn't getting through to him. "You know what, it's a good thing Yoongi likes me. It will make it all the more easier keeping him away from you!" Taehyung gasped when he let the words sink in.

That's right. Jungkook wasn't going to pass up an opportunity like this one. He'll use this to his advantage.

if anyone knows Jimin's brothers' real name, they should tell me because I keep getting a different answer online and in subs thanks