17: favor

"This is so creepy," Jungkook flinched when he thought he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"It's not so bad, man. I usually come here on weekends to help Jin and nothing happens," Namjoon says trying to reassure him.

"Yeah, where is Jin?" Taehyung asked eagerly.

"He should be coming.." Namjoon sits on the couch and motions for Jungkook and Taehyung to sit across from him. "So Jungkook have you looked over the scores I gave you yesterday?"

Jungkook nods. "Yes I did. I really liked the balled." Jungkook smiled.

"What are you talking about?" Taehyung asked.

"We're picking a song for the final," Jungkook says.

"Already?" Taehyung fell back onto Jungkook's lap and pouted. "I'm going to fail."

The younger shook his head. "No, you won't. We're just getting a head start, because Namjoon will be taking a leave of absence soon," Jungkook reassured Taehyung and looked down at the boy in his lap.

"Oh...Jungkook, will you braid my hair?" Taehyung asked out of the blue.

"Okay," Jungkook agrees. Namjoon can't help the smile that appears on his face.

"Aw, how cute." Jungkook blushed remembering Namjoon was still in the room and Taehyung smirks.

"Hey, I'm here," Jin closes the door behind him, the door making a horrid noise causing Jungkook to squeal and pull Taehyung's hair.

"Jesus chri- I mean, geez, Kookie. I don't wanna be blad in my early twenties," Taehyung groans.

"I'm sorry. This place freaks me out." Jungkook soothes the spot on Taehyung's head and Jin sits down on Namjoon's lap.

"Guys, this is Jin. Jin, this is Jungkook and Taehyung," Namjoon introduces.

Jungkook looks up from braiding Taehyung's hair and blinks a few times before recognizing him. "S-Seokjin hyung?" Jungkook stutters before shoving Taehyung's head from his lap.

"Owwa!" Taehyung complains and pushes Jungkook's shoulder as payback. Taehyung wondered what had gotten into Jungkook that made him do that.

"Oh, Jungkook. I knew it was you Namjoon was talking about. How are you?" Jin smiles brightly making Jungkook feel a bit relieved.

"I'm good," Jungkook simply says as he looks down at his hands. He never thought that this Jin would be the same Jin who went to his father's church. "Taehyung and I are friends! See." Jungkook punches Taehyung in the neck, missing his shoulder.

Taehyung makes a choking noise, holding his neck as his eyes threw daggers at Jungkook. "Yeah, we're friends!" Taehyung agrees, but means it.

"That's.. nice, I guess.." Jin looked away. He was disappointed it wasn't just him and Namjoon alone today.

Namjoon caught the sad look Jin wore, then intertwined their fingers before kissing his forehead. Jin sighed.

"So what brings you here?" Jin looked at Taehyung for an answer because he knew what Jungkook was doing here.

"Oh yeah," Taehyung sits up, "How did Jimin die?" Taehyung blurts straight to the point.

Namjoon notices how Jin tenses up and puts both hands on his shoulder to relax him.

"I mean...have you seen, um Yoongi lately?" Taehyung, realizing he shouldn't have said that so soon, knits his brows together.

The strange thing was, at the mention of Yoongi's name, Jin shot straight up. "Don't say his name here!"

"Hey, hey. What's wrong?" Namjoon asked. He wanted to calm Jin down and he didn't understand why he was getting angry.

"Nothing!" Jin pushes Namjoon away. "We can't talk about it here, it costs too much to hire a priest to exercise this room."

Jungkook gulped. "I'm scared."

"Don't think about it too much," Namjoon says, but When the light starts to flicker Jungkook claws Taehyung's thigh.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung groans in pain.

"That's nothing, that bulb just needs to be replaced. If something comes in, you'll know." Jin crosses his arms and heads for the door. "Taehyung, I'd like to talk outside."

-

"Are you friends with Yoongi?" Jin asked taking a seat on the ground.

"Yes...kind of." Taehyung sat down next to Jin sighing as he thought about him. "I like him." The words flowed passed his lips so naturally, it scared him.

Jin looked at Taehyung slightly dumbfounded, then recovered quickly half smiling remembering his question from earlier.

"I can't tell you who killed Jimin. The situation was messy and can be easily misunderstood. The people responsible have been punished and that's all you need to know." Jin looked away from Taehyung. He didn't want to look like he knew too much.

Taehyung scratched his head. How can there be a misunderstanding, he thought. He didn't really care about Jimin, to be honest. He only cared about what happened to Yoongi, but somehow, Jimin's death and Yoongi's condition were linked in Taehyung's thoughts.

Jin puts a concerned hand on Taehyung's shoulder, making him face the older.

"I haven't seen Yoongi around in days, and I've been worried...something happened, didn't it?"

Taehyung nods, feeling guilty all over again. "Yeah, he's resting in the hospital now."

"Why what happened? Did he...try to commit?" Jin's eyes grew big in fear.

"No...It's not like that." Jin sighed in relief. "Has Yoongi ever tried killing himself?" Taehyung asked regrettably.

"Yes, he has. That's why I'm worried. It always happens when he's away." Jin ran his hands through his hair before looking up at the sky as the clouds covers the sun. He felt a storage presence lingering near them and the air was thick.

"Jimin wants Yoongi with him again and he won't stop pulling..." Jin wished Jimin would just rest in peace already for the sake of him.

Taehyung wanted to ask what Jin meant because he was lost, but Jin spoke again.

"Can you do me a favor?" He asked. The bell tower struck once then twice and the wind started to pick up.

"It depends on what."

____________________
Yoongi will be in the chapter after the next I'm sorry about that. But like idk he's in the hospital and it's a bit boring.

Next chapter....

Smat

btw what is the point of the Netflix and chill?