S4: cram

On the first night of cram school Seungyoo had been stressed, yet relieved. Yes, she was at school again like she was majority of her life, but at least this way she could avoid Jungkook's wrath and that stupid photo he'd been holding over her head for a week.

The room was plenty packed with students just like her. She had a hard time finding a seat, but eventually it found her.

"You can sit here if you want," a boy said below her. He sat at a desk with his legs crossed one over the other in the chair next to it as if he were saving the seat.

"Oh, thank you.." Seungyoo smiled then sat down next to the boy removing her bag.

"Oh no.. Oh no, oh no. This can't be happening!" A girl shouted quite a few rows back from the two.

Seungyoo turned her head to find the girl frantically looking through her book bag.

"I can't believe I broke my glasses," she cried. "My mom is going to kill me.."

"Pfft," the boy next to her tried not to explode in laughing at the unfortunate girl next to him, but failed.

They sat at the very back of the classroom, and the thought of it made the boy laugh even more.

"Hey, you can trade seats with me. I don't mind," Seungyoo said to the girl. She felt bad and also could relate to her situation since she wore glasses at a point in her life.

"Really?" She asked in disbelief.

"Yeah go on ahead." Seungyoo smiled.

"Thank you. Thank you," the girl thanked, and with that, they traded seats.

Pretty soon after, the lessons had started, and Seungyoo could feel eyes burning into her when she took notes.

She stopped squinting at the board long enough to glance at the boy who's been staring at her.

"Yes..?"

"You can't see very well either, can you?" He asks.

It took a moment for her to focus her vision.

"Uhhh-" Seungyoo struggled with her words only to be cut off with the boys' box shaped smile. "I can see just fine.

Returning her attention to the teacher, Seungyoo tried not to squint so much, but the more she tired, the more the boy would concern.

-

"Lee Seungyoo," he said. "I saved you a seat."

Seungyoo had gotten to class a lot later than she'd wish that day. Jungkook had handcuffed her to her own bed while she was sleeping and was set on her missing the whole lesson.

And if that wasn't enough, he drew...things on her face. Things girls wouldn't want to have drawn on them.

Anyway, it took forever to get the marker off from her face. She was pleasantly surprised that the boy from yesterday was nice enough to save her a seat close to the front that day.

"Thank you." She smiled.

"And don't you dare try trading with anyone. You know how early I had to get here?" The boy cursed. "We're seat mates now, okay."

Seungyoo nodded.

And later she found out that the boy who saved her seat, was named Taehyung.

Day after day, Taehyung would always save Seungyoo's seat, fortunately. Since Jungkook seemed extremely opposed to Seungyoo going to cram school, he'd make her late everyday, and I mean every.single.day.

Because Jungkook knew. Better than anyone what was going on.

He knew what would happen before anyone else did, even himself. But he wasn't willing to admit he had a problem with it. He probably didn't think he had a problem with it...

While she was on her way home, Seungyoo felt a presence -a noticeable one- behind her.

She turned around to find Taehyung trailing a bit behind her. It was quite dark out, it being nighttime and all, but she was still able to recognize him from one of the street lamps that flickered.

"Taehyung..are you following me?" She asked in disbelief.

Taehyung's mouth formed an 'o' before he bit his bottom lip in nervousness.

"Yeah..? Does it bother you?"

Her lips stretched into a fine line. "A little..but why?"

Taehyung sighed before looking back at the ominous shadow that had been following them since they had left.

"I don't know how to tell you-" Taehyung whispered. "I think you have a stalker."

"What?" Seungyoo looked around and did notice a head peaking from behind an alleyway. "I think you're mistaken. I don't see anyone."

"But...you're looking right at him."

"H-huh?" Seungyoo stutters before looking back at him. Was she caught?

"I meant me..." Taehyung confesses. "I followed you home yesterday too."

Seungyoo stared wide-eyed at Taehyung. "What-"

"Let's go out." Taehyung blurted. "So it's not stalking anymore."

Seungyoo didn't know how to answer.

She could imagine herself saying 'no' is several different ways, but wanted to say none of them.

"Uh, Taehyung. I don't know.." Seungyoo continued to walk in the direction of her house again as she knew she'd be blushing furiously.

"No, you do," Taehyung interjected grabbing her wrist making her face him. "I- you want to.."

Seungyoo couldn't stop her heart from beating out of control. Could someone like Taehyung actually like her? She could tell from his eyes he was not joking like usual. He was serious, and serious Taehyung was a side of him she hadn't seen yet.

"Please?" Taehyung begged. "If you say yes, I promise I'll protect you no matter what, forever...even if we do break up later, I won't let anything happen to you."

"I-" just as she was about to give her response her phone started to ring, and it turned out to be Jungkook. Subconsciously she accepted the call.

Taehyung snatched the phone away from her hand and ended the call immediately. "We're talking."

"Hey.." Seungyoo whined. "Fine, I'll go out with you Tae, but on one condition."

"Really?!" Taehyung couldn't keep the smile off his face once she accepted him. He could care less about any conditions. "Okay, what's the condition?"

"My parents can't find out."

That night, Jungkook's artistic side came out again. But his tool this time, instead of a black marker, was a sharp pair of scissors.