10: pain

Hey~ have a good day

Hoseok didn't know what to feel when he saw it.

Taehyung..he knew he didn't like the guy. He should have told him to back off Yoongi then he wouldn't feel so...

Jealous

Taehyung and Yoongi were barely wrapped up in a blanket, legs tangled as Yoongi's head laid on his chest, and Taehyung holding him tightly.

Hoseok wanted to pull them off of each other immediately, but instead he balled his fists and left before he brought himself to do it. He doesn't want to be that friend. He doesn't want to be a friend at all...

-

Taehyung slowly blinked his eyes open to see Yoongi sitting on the edge of the bed with a bottle.

Taehyung yawns startling Yoongi when he hugged his waist. "Yoongi... Do you often drink first thing in the morning?"

Yoongi sniffles trying not to cry again and Taehyung just holds him tighter.

"Can you tell me what happened? I know you can talk.." Taehyung says, but he's ignored.

Yoongi can't help but feel disgusted with himself. He felt so dirty waking up with Taehyung beside him. If it was a few years ago then he wouldn't give a care, but it's not like before.

Yoongi chugs the rest of the bottle and sets it next to five more empty ones on the nightstand.

Taehyung's jaw dropped. "You drank all that?!" Taehyung stood up when Yoongi pulled another bottle from the mini fridge. "Hey, I asked you a question!" Taehyung yelled angrily as he snatched the bottle away.

Yoongi stood up disoriented and struggled to take it back. "Oh no. You're not getting this back Yoongi. Not even if you do answer me."

Regardless of his words, Yoongi kept aimlessly reaching for the bottle Taehyung held over his head. "Jesus, what's wrong with you?!"

Yoongi frustrated, knocks Taehyung's arm causing him to drop the bottle and have it shatter to the floor. The contents pooled the floor and Yoongi took a step back.

"Wait!" Taehyung pulls Yoongi into his arms to keep him from cutting himself on the glass. "Be careful.."

Yoongi doesn't like it. He doesn't like anything that's happened between them two since the moment they met.

He pushed himself away from Taehyung. The younger's horrified by the amount of blood that was surrounding Yoongi so quickly, and in combination with the look of anger in his eyes, it made him feel terrible.

"You.." Taehyung's eyes widened at the sound. Yoongi is talking... "You're ruining everything!"

Yoongi's hands balled into fists. He stood there refusing to move as the blood kept gushing from under him. His whole body shook and Taehyung didn't know what to do to calm him down.

"Yoongi hyung, I-"

"Don't call me-" Yoongi's breath caught in his throat, a striking pain shooting through his chest as he held his hand there trying to cope with the pain.

"Y-Yoongi...aish." Taehyung winced as he stepped into the glass and pulled Yoongi's shoulders. "What? What happen?!"

Yoongi starts to cough, intentionally coughing towards the ground, but Taehyung moving him caused him to cough up a red fluid onto his shirt.

"Fuck, Yoongi. I'm taking you to the hospital!" Taehyung yells, but..

Yoongi shakes his head.

"Yoongi?! What happened in here?!" Hoseok barges into the room, his voice booming. "Oh my god! What did you do to him?!"

Hoseok gazed at Taehyung in fury, but he quickly pushed feelings of hatred aside.

"Yoongi- we need to get him to a hospital!" He walks across the glass and luckily Hoseok was wearing shoes.

He picks Yoongi up, to Yoongi's own dismay, and runs down the stairs leaving Taehyung.

He steps over the shards and Yoongi's blood that started to spread all over the floor.

"Excuse me, but are you okay there, young man?" Yoongi's mom gasped when she saw how much blood would stain her wood floors.

"I'm alright. It's not as bad as Yoongi.." Taehyung said nervously and Mrs. Min grimaced. "So, you're hurt? Are you going to tell your parents?" She asked worried.

"...No, I'm an adult- shouldn't you be going to the hospital?!" Taehyung yelled annoyed realizing Mrs. Min didn't seem to care about Yoongi, but everything else.

"Right!" She says as she exits.

Taehyung sat on the bed and removed the measly two shards of glass from his foot. It didn't hurt and he could walk just fine.

He inhaled sharply shrugging away bad thoughts of what can happen to Yoongi because of him.

This is all my fault..

I realized I need a dictionary like asap which is the reason for this late update ;-; I'll try updating again later