21: I c u

"What do you mean a few more weeks?!" Mrs. Min yelled at the doctor taking care of Yoongi. "He was supposed to be out a few weeks ago!"

"Mrs. Min, Yoongi barely had a surgery a few days ago," Hoseok reasoned doing his best to keep Mrs. Min calm in front of Yoongi's doctor.

"I know that...ugh. Whatever." She stormed out of the room not even sparing a glance at Yoongi, but it's not like he would care to turned over in the hospital bed anyway.

The doctor sighs following her out. He still needed a few papers signed and couldn't let her leave yet.

"Jiwoo hates me.." Yoongi whispered catching Hoseok's attention.

"Huh? Oh... Who cares about her. Let her tend to her bloodied boyfriend. You've got me Yoongi," Hoseok says grabbing hold of Yoongi's hand, but Yoongi quickly let go.

"No, Hoseok. I don't want you. Just go to school already. Leave me alone." Yoongi turned away from Hoseok shutting his eyes. He didn't like that Hoseok was here when he's so vulnerable. It scared him.

Hoseok sighs, "Why are you pushing me away, Yoongi? What did I do wrong this time?" Hoseok stands up and sits on the side of the bed next to Yoongi. "I'm sorry." He rests his hand on Yoongi's back, but when Yoongi felt it he got up quickly.

"Fine, I'll leave." Yoongi walked out of the room leaving Hoseok sad and disappointed.

Yoongi took the elevator straight to the lobby to see if he could find Jungkook anywhere. He knew Hoseok wouldn't leave him alone unless he was with someone other than him so he needed to find him.

He looked around everywhere for him, but he couldn't seem to find the taller male anywhere. Maybe he was visiting a friend?

Yoongi decided to go back upstairs and look through the rooms low key, as he walked down the hall. For a minute, Yoongi thought he spot Jungkook, but it was only a doctor. Yoongi sighed in frustration.

Yoongi was on the second floor near the ICU and decided to check there as well. He snuck in past a nurse he knew all too well, and it was worth it because when he got inside he spot Jungkook right away.

Yoongi waved his hand awkwardly to get Jungkook's attention, but his eyes were focused on the patient hidden behind the curtain. Yoongi walked closer to Jungkook, and was sure he saw a tear rolling down his cheek.

Jungkook looked up when he saw someone in his peripheral vision, and once he noticed it was Yoongi, he quickly uncrossed his arms and stood up.

"W-What, are you doing here?" He questioned before pulling the curtain back to hide the face of the patient. Yoongi thought nothing of it, and smiled.

"Are you okay?" He asked. The younger furrowed his brows at Yoongi's question. "Who is that?"

"Nobody- my brother.." He says. Yoongi nods.

"Is he aright?"

"Of course he is!" Jungkook yells getting scared Yoongi will ask to see him. "Can you leave? You're not supposed to be here.."

Yoongi exhales, releasing a breath he didn't know he had been holding and backs away some. He was going to ask if he could see him because he thought they were friends like he wanted in the first place, but he ends up leaving it alone. He seemed real sensitive on the subject.

"Okay, I'm sorry," Yoongi said quietly. "If you want to talk about it, I'm a great listener.." Yoongi didn't wait for Jungkook's response and left the room.

His nurse caught him leaving and grabbed his arm quickly, scaring the hell out of him. "Hose-" he was about to say Hoseok's name, but then thankfully realized it was his nurse, or not so thankfully.

"Mr. Min, I see you're out of bed again. I'll take you up to your room," she said, and begun to drag Yoongi to the last place he wanted to be.

____________________
gOtTA taO