S1: painful

Jungkook walked through the doors of the hospital for the fifth time this week for the same reason.

He sat in a corner where he'd have a good view of anyone walking by.

Whenever someone looked his way, he'd tilt his hat down so nobody would be able to identify him.

Everything was calm for the past few days he'd been there, but today was different.

There was a lot of conversation among female nurses and doctors.

Some were squealing messes. Jungkook thought it was normal though...until the talking and bodies increased.

Jungkook was about to leave when he finally saw her. She was writing something down on her clipboard, completely oblivious to the noise around her.

She suddenly stopped writing, looking up from the clipboard and quickly turned her head in Jungkook's direction, causing him to quickly look away and out the window.

Seungyoo sighed.

She knew Jungkook had been stalking her. It was so obvious. Today she told herself she'd confront him, because she wasn't scared of him like she once was before.

She started making her way towards him, but someone stepped out in front of her. "Hey- babe what the hell are you doing here?" Seungyoo whispered harshly at her husband, but realize that he was actually in front of her and not on the tour his group went on last week.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I missed you." He slumped down to encase Seungyoo in a hug which made a good amount of nurses, male and female, to aww at the couple.

As they split apart, they smiled at one another. Assuming he smiled back though the mask he was wearing, which didn't at all hide his identity. The squealing girls were proof.

Suddenly a dark figure shoved past them, rushing out of the hospital. Seungyoo and her husband frowned.

"Seungyoo, should I teach that kid a lesson?" He said monotonously.

Seungyoo sighed, looking over to where Jungkook was once sitting and shook her head.

-

As Jungkook walked back to the place he was staying, he felt empty.

Even though he ate on the way back, he still felt empty.

No matter what he did, it didn't go away.

And that emptiness was unexplainably painful.